PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 08, 2013
Please do not judge a school by its exterior - Yes, it is a very humble institution with no fancy entrance or hallways but this school pours out a love not only for learning but for each other. A small peaceful world of smiling faces filled with every race color and creed. Teachers go the extra mile to lift each child's self esteem and make sure the child learns empathy and compassion through daily actions and spiritual exercises. My kids attended this school and this was the best investment ever. Check out his school and you will be glad you did!

Posted May 22, 2012
I put my son, John Kevin Law, through this school and found it to be excellent. By now all faculty and staff are probably new but back then Ms. Cooper was the Principal. I now have a granddaughter by him. Of course, she's still a little baby but, I am interested in finding out what the monthly fee is. Can you also add what the fee was back between 1985 through 1993. Waiting to hear from you.

Posted March 10, 2010
I am an alumni of I.C.S. and am proud to say that this school gave me the best foundation for high school I could have ever asked for. The teachers work there only because they care about the kids, definitely not for the money. The school's test scores repeatedly rank higher than the national average, and the charm and family atmosphere cannot be beat. The Catholic values that are instilled in the students are more than any parent could ever ask for. My children will attend Immaculate Conception School, without question or hesitation!

Posted March 10, 2010
I am an alummi of I.C.S. I graduated in 2009. I attended this wonderful school for 9 years and I loved all my years when I was there. I made many friends throughout the years and all the teachers even know me somewhat personally. This school is quite small but it's great because you get to know everyone very well. When I come back to visit, everyone greets me with a warm smile and I just feel right at home. This is a great school to go to and I even miss those good ol' years when I was there. [: GO CRUSADERS!

Posted March 07, 2008
I am a student that goes to this wonderful school and it is not like Bishop Dunns area. But they give you a grea education hear.

Immaculate Conception School 2

Posted November 30, 2006
nice small school that is in a terrible neighborhood, The teachers are friendly but not very accommodating, the school has no real security and when it rains the children are dismissed out into the rain. The academics are average there is a availability of music and sports, the level of parent investment is cohersed by make the parents fill 30 volunteer hours.

Immaculate Conception School
400 Northeast 17th Street, Grand Prairie, TX  75050
Last modified Immaculate Conception School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8