Posted August 04, 2007
St. Andrews is a cozy place to learn and remember. It provides the students(like I once was) with a wonderful foundation and life-long friends. Thanks SAES for making me the dedicated student I am today!!

St. Andrews Episcopal School 1

Posted June 01, 2007

Posted February 04, 2007
St. Andrews is a great school. My child really loves it too.

Posted March 29, 2005
My children attend this wonderful school. The student teacher ratio is wonderful. There are more one on one chances for the student. Parents are deeply involved. I as a parent love this school.

Posted June 22, 2004
St. Andrew's is a wonderful environment for children of all skill levels and abilities. My two children have attended the school for the past 4 years and we are very pleased with the education and nurturing that they recieve. The teachers are not only well qualified, they genuinely care for the students and their families and go above and beyond to be sure that every child is cared for. The administration is always available for parents and students and are also very caring. It is like an extended family as well as an educational institution. Thank you SAES for making our lives so much better.

St. Andrews Episcopal School 4

Posted March 21, 2004
My son has attended St. Andrews since Pre-school. It is a school where the children come first. Each child is encouraged to do their personal best without being labeled as the smart or dumb kids, with a focus on faith and positive reinforcement. The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child. All the teachers know every child by name. Thank you St. Andrews for bringing out the best in my child and giving them the encouragement and confidence he needs to go out into the world! '

St. Andrews Episcopal School
727 Hill St, Grand Prairie, TX  75050
Last modified St. Andrews Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St. Andrews Episcopal School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top