Bad
Good

My two daughters go to Travis and they love it. Everyday they are up and ready to go. I love seeing them so excited about school. The teachers and staff there really care about the students and that makes me as a parent feel good about me sending them to this school. Both of my daughters are above average for their grade level and the teachers keep them motivated and keep challenging them to do their best. Keep up the great work TRAVIS!!!!

My experiences with Travis Elementary have been overwhelmingly positive. I appreciate the caring staff and the family-friendly atmosphere. My children love going to school there. The school has always had high standards. The hard work of the teachers and administrators led to the school receiving a TEA Recognized rating this year, and I am confident they will continue to improve! Go Travis Lions!!!

My child has gone to this school Prek & Kinder and I believe it to be an awesome school for my daughter. So far both of the teachers my daughter has had..have been wonderful, teaching her alot of things, especially Mr. Escalera. At age 6, in kinder, she knows how to read, write short stories (age appropiate) math, subract and other things. GOod Job Travis!! awesome job by mrs. luke as well (kinder teacher) very informative.

i find myself not liking that classes havie to be emptied because other students go into fits of rage . the teachers have no choice but to clear the room for the safety of their other students. this school needs some seriuos help from somewhere before i would send any of my lkids there .

My 2 sons have attended Travis before the remodeling and after. I have always had any and all problems or issues dealt with promptly, professionally and with care and understanding from the Principals and Teachers. Keep up the good work! Thank you. TRB

Last modified William B Travis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.