Bad
Good

I love this school. The staff, all of them, are amazing. They truly care about each child and make sure they address their individual needs. My son has a disability, so he has a long list of needs on his IEP. Mrs. Shaw goes above and beyond to push for him getting the best she can find for each specialty he needs help from. I really don't know what we are going to do when he leaves WFAA. He has had amazing teachers, but every teacher I have had interaction with has been truly wonderful, the office staff are so loving and welcoming and the administration, I just can't boast enough about them all. He is thriving educationally, socially, and his self esteem is so strong. The staff expects the kids to do their absolute best and they really are able to pull it out of the kids. You could walk into the school any time and you'd see all smiling faces. Kids really enjoy being there!

My daughter who is now a fifth grader has attend this school since kinder. We love Whitt fine arts academy! The teachers are always supportive and helpful. The staff is also very friendly and make it a point to know who you are. My daughter struggled with reading since kinder. Because of the support of the teachers and parent involvement my daughter is now on the A-B honor roll. My only complaint would be that Whitt only goes up to fifth grade.

This is the best school I have ever been to. My now 7 year old went to PreK here and we ended up moving to Arlington for Kinder, we moved back here half way through 1st grade just to be at Whitt. They have the friendliest staff. They include my other 2 younger children in everything. They know the names of the students and even what class they are in. They always have time to talk to the parents.

This school is awesome! I would not want my child to attend any other elementary school.

They have the nicest staff. Very friendly and helpful

This is my son's 6th year attending Whitt, He has been there since the 5th grade. The teachers and staff have always been very helpful. I will really miss the school next year, but I do believe the teachers have fully prepared my son for middle school. Marilyn Sturdivant

My son has attended Whitt for 4years and I am very impressed by the leadership within the staff. Everyone is friendly and really appear to enjoy working with children. The principal is doing a great job! Greg Eisworth

Last modified Ervin C Whitt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.