Bad
Good

I really love this school they are very good with children that are intellectually delayed my daughter has had problems at every school and didn't no one seem to care except the principal and teachers at this school I wouldn't change anything about that school it is a wonderful school.

GVISD is a Great School District. Most of the faculty are members of the Grandview community and they really care about the children in their care. The Principal and Vice-Principal volunteered to teach an intermediate class at church which allowed them, and the children to get to know each other better. My daughter has two wonderful third grade teachers this year, Mrs. Grande and Mrs. Varner. Brie has complimented that Mrs. Varner is the Mary Poppins of teachers, and makes learning fun. As a parent, I can think of no higher compliment.

love for kids and the focus on the family!!!

I love Grandview schools because we are a small district do there isn't a lot of children in each class so there's a lot of one on one interaction between teacher and students.

I do agree with the parent that was disappointed in the Third grade teachers. A lot of that isn't their fault, though, because that's the first year the kids really have to take TAKS and pass. I don't agree with TAKS and some of the teachers don't either, but it's what they are required to teach. But hang in there, I have one in 8th and one in 4th and it does get much better. And even with the problems that we have experienced, I still feel Grandview has the best schools, with some of the best teachers, anywhere in is part of Texas! I wouldn't send my children anywhere else.

As a parent of a child who has always loved school, I have to say that I am deeply disappointed this year. My child and I were extremely happy with K-2nd grade, but this year the teachers seem to forget that these kids are still elementary-aged children. They no longer get to go to the playground and have only a small patch of grass to walk around on. The teachers seem to take no pride in being educators and do not foster the love of school elementary-aged children have. The school faculty/principal seemed to be obsessed with the TAKS test, which is very disappointing if you are a parent that is more concerned with fostering a love of learning in your child. I am severely disappointed this year.

We are new to the area. I am very impressed with the teachers, school work and organization Grandview has. I m looking forward to my children attending and graduating this school. Keep up the good work!! Congrats on the Exemplary campus

Last modified Grandview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.