Bad
Good

I have 3 graduates of Grapeland High School one was in Beta club,one played football and one was in two advanced classes. They enjoyed the teachers as well as how they lead the classes.

I know a lot of people that went to this school. They lack common intelligence that you would expect, but community pride is not an issue. They are all about them Grapeland Sandies! And, well, I can only name one person that went to ghs and at least got their accosiates degree. It needs a few upgrades!!!

As a student at Grapeland, I do not feel challenged by the curriculum nor am I given opportunities to excell in diverse clubs on campus. We don't have any academic clubs at Grapeland. The desire to excell in academics is not here. Honestly it isn't most of the teachers' faults. Students come in with a lazy attitude toward school and their parents expect the teachers to pick up the slack. That doesn't make sense. If parents took the time to teach their kids that education is important, maybe Grapeland wouldn't have such low test scores, maybe our emphasis wouldn't be on athletics, and maybe the town and the school district wouldn't be decadent. I don't feel that I have gotten the same education as schools in our area. I don't feel that I was given the opportunity to stretch my thinking at Grapeland as I would've been at another school.

Last modified Grapeland High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.