No rating

Faith Christian School

Private | PK-12

Living in Grapevine

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $225,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $960.

Posted May 2, 2010

Faith is my second home. I actually felt the need to leave one year and my parents allowed me. How long did I last at that new school? 3 Days. I returned immediately, missing my faith family. The teachers love us and treat us like we're their own. They're not there to run a jail like at public schools. They'r there to partener with our parents in bringing us up academicly and spiritualy. I have mental illnesses as well and they do a great job working with me and other struggling students. The only reason some kids say it's bad is because they don't want to be there. Them and their parents are the ones causing the problems. Our faculty is as good or better than what the cameras portray and everythng we've done has been initiated with no expectation of publicity. We do walk what we talk.
—Submitted by a student

Posted November 6, 2009

My child began attending Faith this year and our experience has been overwhelmingly positive. It has been a great blessing to have teachers that are truly interested and motivated to meet my student at his level and help him excel. The positive effect of Christian peers and teachers has made an obvious impact on my child.

Posted September 30, 2009

I wish this school extended the same grace within their walls, that they do on camera. They do not practice biblical discipline. We had a horrible experience here. The fine arts and music program is excellent however.

Posted September 29, 2009

I couldn't disagree more with the negative comments posted. My son has gone to Faith since the school opened in 1999. He has loved it since his first day of pre-K and continues to love it to this day; his grades and life outlook show it. He has always been an exceptional student and we believe that Faith has been instrumental in that regard. Are there issues? Sure, but it has more to do with the parents than the kids or the school. Lack of parental involvement is not relegated to the public school system, we see it at Faith some also. My experience at Faith is that poor performance/attitude issues stem from lack of parental involvement and a misplaced belief by some that it is the school's responsibility to raise kids. If you are looking for a truly exceptional educational and personal experience for your child I recommend you consider Faith.

Posted February 16, 2008

This school is nothing but a bunch of fools. My daughter was in it sense they where at there first campus. I pulled her out after 5th grade, when they where saying she had a learning disability. Come to find out it was just there lack of, A. good teachers who follow threw and B. there horrid curriculum! My daughter the hole time being there slowly started having low self esteem, and other problems with her self. Now, that she is out, of the school. She is now ahead of her studies by three years, and is looking to graduate at the age of 15. So there was no learning disability, just idiotic teachers, and workers, who where willing to do anything at all cost, to make it another persons fault. The kids are horrid as well, along with the teachers. If I where you don't send your kids to faith!

Posted August 1, 2007

I have two girls who absolutely love their elementary school, Faith! The teachers are true Christians who shine the light of Jesus in all that they do. My girls are safe and are growing in their relationship with the Lord daily. Because they don't have anxiety about school anymore (public) they are thriving spiritually, socially (precious friendships) and academically! The staff at Faith is dedicated to the Lord and to our children. We love our Faith Family!

Posted July 31, 2007

Faith has exceeded every expectation we had for a school. The teachers and staff prayerfully seek the Lord in all their decisions and focus on Jesus daily. I love the school's missions focus. They take a group of students to India every year and have many outreach activites for the children with the goal of sharing Jesus with others.

Posted December 26, 2006

This school, in only it's 7th year I believe, has achieved way beyond what I would think would be normal expectations. While no school is perfect, the leadership has been outstanding and the overall responsiveness to address issues has been excellent. We live in an exemplary rated public school district but it is a very easy decision for us to re-enroll our children at Faith each year, in spite of the fact that it is a stretch for us financially. The athletics programs have been outstanding......state championships, a commitment to excellence, etc.. Highly reccomend this school without reservation.

Posted November 4, 2006

Issues are no different than public schools. Lack of proper disciplinary procedures an ongoing problem. Talk the talk but do not walk the walk.

Posted August 16, 2006

This really just a regular high school with some Christian seasoning mixed in. The lack of discipline leads to students problems just like the public schools.

Posted August 25, 2005

This is a wonderful 12 year school, located in a old elementary school, it seems like an old-time school. The kids are super! Uniforms are required and school rules are fair. The environment speaks volumes with Bible verses, virtues, etc. all around the school building. Children are taught early to honor God and be proud of who they are and where they come from. This school rates high in moral, values, academics and more. Parents are invited to volunteer and get to know the staff and curriculum. Sports are a big plus.

Asian or Pacific Islander 2% 4%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Christian
Associations
  • ACSI
Fax number
  • (817) 442-9904

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

730 East Worth Street