Faith Christian School

Private | K-12

Living in Grapevine

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $225,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $960.

Sweep tile

Posted today

Our children have been poured into, challenged and loved at Faith! It has been a wonderful experience. The Faith family is a community of love and support. A personal relationship with Christ is encouraged and nurtured. The academics continue to grow in rigor and challenge. Our students are building leadership and critical thinking skills that will help them in their college and adult years.

Posted March 25, 2014

Beware especially if you have a daughter. They do NOT walk the talk! Girls are not their top priority. The boys rule. The administration believes they should only deal with the fathers and they really don't care to hear what a woman has to say. Believe me our family has given thousands of dollars to this school & until we were faced with a situation that involved some answers from the administration we did not realize they actually are too busy with their traveling & speaking events to deal with what is taking place in their own school. No female should feel like she cannot speak up because a man is the one chosen by God to be the one in charge. Young girls need to realize that they have a voice & the mother's of these girls need to be heard by all!!!!

Posted March 25, 2014

Do not send your child to this school unless you are rich enough to pay for their success. Spend enough money and you can buy your child the leading role in a play or a starting position on a Varsity team. GIrls will never succeed at this school either. All emphasis is placed on males doing well. The education is very poor, especially in math and science. The administration is a joke and is nothing but a good 'ole boys club that play and travel together on "mission" trips. Bottom line, DON"T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

Posted January 30, 2014

Faith is a wonderful school. My child has grown spiritually as well as academically. She is surrounded by loving christian teachers in a warm, caring environment. I can't say enough great things about this school. We are so thankful to be a part of the Faith family.

Posted January 14, 2014

Our daughter is a middle school student at Faith, and she thrives there in every way. She is a very academic student, and she is seen as a unique individual who is a hard worker and who loves school. She has never been bullied or even excluded at Faith, and that's saying something for any middle schooler at any school. The school does a great job of proactively teaching important issues early on, such as anti-bullying, cyber awareness, dressing appropriately, etc. Our daughter's teachers are positive role models who go above and beyond, and we love the family atmosphere.

Posted December 1, 2013

I am a 15 year old girl, I attended Faith Christian School for 5 years and it was very hard for me. I am a very outgoing person and I love learning but I never fit in with any of the cliques. Despite their claim to not put up with bullying, I had almost no help whatsoever with the all of the girls that hurt me. and it wasn't an out loud bullying situation, it was quiet bullying. Where they would talk behind my back, look at me and avoid me all the time, and make fun of me. I do not regret going there because I can now relate to all of my friends at my new school because we all use to be bullied in some way, but trust me when I say your child has to fit in for him/her to have a good experience at this school. I have heard some people have a great experience there until middle school and high school which is what happened to me. We constantly had pep rally's and fundraisers all the time, and with 30+ kids in a class, I couldn't ever even as any questions if I didn't understand without feeling stupid. Make sure you are carful before you put your kid here.

Posted September 3, 2013

Not a true preparatory school. Expectations not met regarding academics, no more rigorous than public school. There is a definite 'clique' in this school & they focus on football, cheerleading & fund-raising. If you want a true 'Christian' school with a rigorous syllabus then your better off at true prep schools not far away as the D/FW area has several highly rated schools unlike Faith.

Posted March 29, 2012

Faith is a good school for students that fit in the Faith box . If your child can learn in a fast-paced, traditional setting, Faith may be a good fit for your child. Unfortunately, the school does not provide resources for students that may learn with a less traditional approach. From our personal experiences, the administration seems to have a holier than thou attitude when it comes to their approach with students that may think outside of the Faith box, which is troubling coming from a Christian school. In fact, we witnessed a more tolerant and caring attitude toward our child when attending secular schools. That being said, Faith has an excellent ability to integrate Biblical beliefs and values into all school subjects, which should be commended. Careful thought should be taken when deciding whether to enroll your child at Faith.

Posted March 13, 2012

We were blessed to get into Faith when my son was starting 2nd grade. He is now in 6th. It has been a wonderful experience. It was like joining a big family where everyone is very loving and always ready to help. The education is top notch. He is challenged by the curriculum, but teachers are always willing to help, before or after school or even during their own lunch. I was concerned for my son this year starting junior high. It has been such a great experience for him. The junior high teachers know exactly what the pre-teens need. My son is not a sports kid, however he really enjoys being involved with the Creative Arts Department and all of their wonderful offerings. Our friends and family can't believe the quality of the productions that Faith produces. If sports is your child s interest, Faith has an excellent sports program also. I think you could look the world over and not find a better bunch of people that make up the teachers and staff of Faith Christian School. They not only talk the talk, but they walk the walk. They will walk right beside your child coaching and cheering them on every day.

Posted March 11, 2012

In response to the April 19 2011 review, my child has gone to Fairh for six years now and not once has a class been cancelled or work not scheduled because of plays. My child has participated in plays and is expected to turn in his homework on time and complete. He had to turn in his work just like everybody else. Also, the musicals aren't a fundraiser for the school. Yes, they charge admittance for the musicals which is to cover the costs to put on the play. It's a good school and has problems just as every school does. If you are looking for perfection you won't find it here. This school is run by humans which we all know are flawed so there are going to be some issues. If you want no issues at all then homeschool your kids.

Posted March 7, 2012

I have 3 kids at Faith and am so thankful for this school. It is actually more like a family! The staff from the principals to teachers to lunch workers love on these kids with a genuine heart of ministry! The academics are solid, the creative arts program is amazing, and the small size allows students to be involved in so many different things....lots of opportunities to develop and grow!

Posted April 19, 2011

Emphasis on fundraising and promoting the school's image takes precedence over education here, with heavy recruitment of parents and students. We have seen classes cancelled and homework pushed back so students can practice their musicals and plays during class hours. (Musicals and plays produced to raise funds for the school). For those of us that actually have social lives and spiritual enrichment apart from school, it was particularly cumbersome having to sacrifice family time and be involved in school affairs during afterschool hours and weekends on a regular basis. To top it all, we researched and discovered that comparatively, the academics here is not at par, which is unfortunate, considering the high cost of tuition.

Posted February 27, 2011

I would be extremely cautious before sending your child to FCS. there is a very specific type of kid that thrives here and if you are even slightly outside of that box (wether it be academically or behaviorally ) your child will suffer. and for the record I have never been a complainer nor did my child have a single complaint behaviorally. the curriculum is super tough and the class sizes are way larger than they need to be or than you would like to think for a 'private' school. there is no time or tolerance if your child lags even slightly from the fast pace. the schools motto is to raise authentic christian leaders and from what I saw their are a select few kids that are focused on and chosen to do EVERYTHING while the others sit back and watch. from what I could see it was usually the kids that have been there forever, have moms who are up at the school 24/7 or are particularly outgoing. the teachers that we had were unbelievably uncaring and non-communicative with parents. Mind-blowingly so!!! my child left with a much lower self esteem than when they started!

Posted February 7, 2011

Faith has been an awesome experience for our children. This is our first year there and we couldn't be more pleased. Our children previously attended public middle school in a nearby, highly rated school district. The difference is like night and day. Everything is better! The principal is wonderful, the teachers very open and caring, and the other students and families are great. The students and Faith community welcomed us with open arms. Strong academics, great athletic program, and a fabulous fine arts program!

Posted September 12, 2010

Having my teenager at Faith has been one of the best decisions we have made. We have had experience in the public school system and the private school arena. The public school was a high performing system. It was a horrible experience once in the high school/. Getting out of the public school and going into Faith was like breathing a breath of fresh air. The staff are supportive and devoted to the mssion of the school. I can't say enough about the love and guidance that the students are given. For those that have previous posts with horrible experiences, I can't help but wonder if we are talking about the same school. I suppose it is a matter of, "you can't please all of the people all of the time." I, on the other hand, highly recommend this school.

Posted May 2, 2010

Faith is my second home. I actually felt the need to leave one year and my parents allowed me. How long did I last at that new school? 3 Days. I returned immediately, missing my faith family. The teachers love us and treat us like we're their own. They're not there to run a jail like at public schools. They'r there to partener with our parents in bringing us up academicly and spiritualy. I have mental illnesses as well and they do a great job working with me and other struggling students. The only reason some kids say it's bad is because they don't want to be there. Them and their parents are the ones causing the problems. Our faculty is as good or better than what the cameras portray and everythng we've done has been initiated with no expectation of publicity. We do walk what we talk.
—Submitted by a student

Posted November 6, 2009

My child began attending Faith this year and our experience has been overwhelmingly positive. It has been a great blessing to have teachers that are truly interested and motivated to meet my student at his level and help him excel. The positive effect of Christian peers and teachers has made an obvious impact on my child.

Posted September 30, 2009

I wish this school extended the same grace within their walls, that they do on camera. They do not practice biblical discipline. We had a horrible experience here. The fine arts and music program is excellent however.

Posted September 29, 2009

I couldn't disagree more with the negative comments posted. My son has gone to Faith since the school opened in 1999. He has loved it since his first day of pre-K and continues to love it to this day; his grades and life outlook show it. He has always been an exceptional student and we believe that Faith has been instrumental in that regard. Are there issues? Sure, but it has more to do with the parents than the kids or the school. Lack of parental involvement is not relegated to the public school system, we see it at Faith some also. My experience at Faith is that poor performance/attitude issues stem from lack of parental involvement and a misplaced belief by some that it is the school's responsibility to raise kids. If you are looking for a truly exceptional educational and personal experience for your child I recommend you consider Faith.

Posted February 16, 2008

This school is nothing but a bunch of fools. My daughter was in it sense they where at there first campus. I pulled her out after 5th grade, when they where saying she had a learning disability. Come to find out it was just there lack of, A. good teachers who follow threw and B. there horrid curriculum! My daughter the hole time being there slowly started having low self esteem, and other problems with her self. Now, that she is out, of the school. She is now ahead of her studies by three years, and is looking to graduate at the age of 15. So there was no learning disability, just idiotic teachers, and workers, who where willing to do anything at all cost, to make it another persons fault. The kids are horrid as well, along with the teachers. If I where you don't send your kids to faith!

Asian 0% N/A
Hawaiian Native/Pacific Islander 0% N/A
Two or more races 0% N/A
Source: NCES, 2009-2010

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Christian
Associations
  • ACSI
Fax number
  • (817) 442-9904

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

730 E Worth St