Posted August 23, 2015
Grapevine Faith Christian School. Looking back at it, the worst five years of my life. I began my journey there beginning in middle school, and when my parents recognized how truly miserable I was, they promptly yanked me out at sophomore semester. Throughout my years at this awful institution, I had to tough it out as I came face to face with malicious classmates, an abundance of busywork, and disrespectful athletic staff. In regards to the classmates: I recall feeling entirely alone and outcasted, even though I was heavily involved in all activities (sports, clubs, and the theatre). Several girls told me that I could not be their friend because I was not 'popular' enough. It was really fun watching people like that become the teachers pets, and when they failed a class (which 'prohibits' you from participating in school related activities), I loved even more to watch them play football under friday night lights- unscathed. In light of the busy work, this school in no way prepared me for the real world. This school confines your brain into a tiny box and forces you to think, feel, and exist only in its corridors. Once I had escaped that tiny box, a giant weight lifted off of my shoulders and I was done with this school- or so I thought. I had been taking HONORS math courses when I left at semester and had been on the A honor roll every year since I started. Once I made the switch to public school, I struggled to stay afloat in their regular academic courses and sought tutoring for two hours a week to maintain average C's. In light of my athletic experience, this alone was truly the tipping point. Coming from many years of select and an intensive sports background, I can wholeheartedly say I have never been around more ignorant coaches in my life. I was verbally abused by the men who lead team bible studies. When I desperately sought help amongst their supervisors, I was left completely neglected and my issues swept under the rug. To top it all off, I was a big part of our state-championship winning team. However, I do not think of that win as a victory. I think of it as a loss because of how much uncalled for pain (mental and physical) I endured. Of our 17 student team, 2 of them returned the following season. I write this to inform any future investors to steer far from this school- trust that there are far better options for your child elsewhere.

Posted June 08, 2015
I was enrolled at Grapevine Faith in 7th grade and graduated in 2010. I attended both Berklee College of Music and UNT, having recently received a Bachelor's of Arts and Sciences from the latter. All subjects taught at Grapevine Faith, from sciences to history to literature, are distorted in order to A) preach a strictly literal interpretation of the Bible and B) indoctrinate students with fascist ideology. This hindered me so much that I had to UNLEARN everything and teach myself elementary subjects on my own time just to be competent enough to complete college coursework and derive any benefit from it. But that's to be expected when you receive a Sunday-school education in place of a secular education.

Posted May 19, 2015
This is by far the best school in the metroplex. The academics are excellent, but it is secondary to the school's intentional emphasis on Christian Leadership. Beginning in elementary, kids are given leadership oriented opportunities and by the time students are in high school they are running entire organizations and mission trips. This is truly a rare find in today's educational arena.

Posted May 10, 2015
I have been at this school since Pre-K... It has been a great environment, academically and socially. Everyone is very accepting of new students. I am graduating this year and am attending a prestigious university in the fall. This is all due to the great learning experience Faith has provided.

Posted November 26, 2014
Faith is an excellent school where kids are challenged, nurtured, and loved in a safe environment. The teachers are caring and loving, and my children love going to school each day. Behavioral and academic expectations are high, and we are always impressed with how involved kids can be at Faith. We love that our non-athletic child is encouraged to try any sport he wants in jr. high, and we love that our very academic daughter can take rigorous and challenging coursework, while receiving encouragement and praise from other students and teachers along the way. Faith truly is a family atmosphere, and we are proud to call Faith our school home!

Posted November 03, 2014
Faith is the best thing that has happened to our family! We are in our sixth year at this school. All 3 of our children have thrived academically, spiritually and socially at this place. It is a true family! If you want you your kids to be prayed for, loved on and challenged in their spiritual walks, then this is the school for you! I have never witnessed any of the things that are written about in the negative reviews in our six years here. Is this a perfect place? No, because no place is perfect and people aren't perfect! There is only ONE who is and this school leads their students to Him!

Posted September 17, 2014
Grapevine Faith Christian. I m a student at this school. Talk about cliques, judgmental and hypocritical students and staff. The upper school staff lies and deceives and could care less about the well-being of the students. The students are mean and cliquish. Your beliefs don't make you a good person, your actions speak louder than words....if you re gonna talk the talk you better walk the walk. Please take what I m saying into consideration and rethink sending your children here. I am very active, it s not like I haven t tried to adjust. This school is hopeless.

Posted September 13, 2014
I attended Faith for multiple years until I graduated, and I cannot believe the negative reviews. This school, through the students and faculty, changed my life. I wouldn't have changed anything, and you can bet my future kids will be attending Faith. The coaches and teachers are incredible. To this day, I can still email/call them, and they will bend over backwards to meet me to talk. Are there problematic situations? Sure. Sinful, fallible people work and attend the school. However, the staff truly loves their students. As for academics, they offer a multitude of classes. I took all the AP and college classes and was LIGHTYEARS ahead of public school kids. I was taught how to be a successful student, but more importantly, an authentic Christian leader. I would sacrifice my life for the staff there, and I am forever grateful that God blessed me to be able to attend Faith. Don't let the reviews get to you. Your child will leave educated with a strong Christian background and be able to stand up to college professors, provided they choose to accept the education.

Posted September 12, 2014
This is a wonderful place if you are looking for superior academics in a healthy learning environment along with a REAL focus on Christian character and a Biblical worldview. I have boys and girls, that have been in every level of this school, some in athletics, some in arts.. This school is like a family that comes alongside the parents to partner with them to raise kids to be authentic Christian leaders. This means that kids and parents are held to a high standard of Christian character, with lots of grace and a focus on love and growing in Christ. Unfortunately there are those disgruntled few that for personal reasons use pages like this to discredit a place because a Christian environment is not for everyone and standards exist and sometimes that means hard conversations must be had. Every year I speak to kids that have transferred to the school from other schools and say they could not be happier and it is the happiest place they have ever been. It is not easy to get in because of wait lists, but if you do you will never regret the decision! Take a tour & see for yourself! My kids and their friends ADORE Faith!

Posted September 12, 2014
I love this school. The students are welcoming and respectful and the faculty, staff and administration are exemplary. I couldn't be happier with my experience at Faith.

Grapevine Faith Christian School
730 East Worth Street, Grapevine, TX  76051
Last modified Grapevine Faith Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Grapevine Faith Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 57 reviews. Top