PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)

Posted November 20, 2015
Great school My two sons attends Faith and they love it there They have attended for six years so far

Grapevine Faith Christian School 4

Posted October 12, 2015
I attended Faith for 6 years. I graduated a few years back, and I am now a student at Baylor University. I'll admit that Faith may not be the place for everyone. However, I think you could say that about any school. I will always look back on my years at Faith as some of the best of my life. The school really is a community in itself, kind of like one big family. At least from my experience, all the administration knew who I was and paid personal attention to me. It's always great when you walk down the hall and your principle stops to hug you and ask you how things are going. One of my favorite things about Faith was all the opportunities we were given compared to public schools. I was able to participate in so many activities that grew me as a leader and a person. I will say there were some politics in the athletic department, but I think it's great how so many people can participate in sports because of small class sizes. I thought Faith amply prepared me for college. I think college is an adjustment no matter where you previously attended school. I think Faith did lack somewhat in college preparation in the math department, but I was very prepared for college when it came to reading and writing. I also thought it was great how much Faith helps/cares about its students getting into college. When it came time for college applications, testing. etc. I felt prepared, and they were great help if you take their opportunities. I get sad looking at the previous reviews, because I had a completely different experience at Faith. Not to say that it was all perfect, because there are definitely some areas that Faith can improve on. However, overall, I would not have wanted to attend any other school. I had so many great experiences and opportunities at Faith, and I made friendships that I know will last a lifetime.

Posted August 23, 2015
Grapevine Faith Christian School. Looking back at it, the worst five years of my life. I began my journey there beginning in middle school, and when my parents recognized how truly miserable I was, they promptly yanked me out at sophomore semester. Throughout my years at this awful institution, I had to tough it out as I came face to face with malicious classmates, an abundance of busywork, and disrespectful athletic staff. In regards to the classmates: I recall feeling entirely alone and outcasted, even though I was heavily involved in all activities (sports, clubs, and the theatre). Several girls told me that I could not be their friend because I was not 'popular' enough. It was really fun watching people like that become the teachers pets, and when they failed a class (which 'prohibits' you from participating in school related activities), I loved even more to watch them play football under friday night lights- unscathed. In light of the busy work, this school in no way prepared me for the real world. This school confines your brain into a tiny box and forces you to think, feel, and exist only in its corridors. Once I had escaped that tiny box, a giant weight lifted off of my shoulders and I was done with this school- or so I thought. I had been taking HONORS math courses when I left at semester and had been on the A honor roll every year since I started. Once I made the switch to public school, I struggled to stay afloat in their regular academic courses and sought tutoring for two hours a week to maintain average C's. In light of my athletic experience, this alone was truly the tipping point. Coming from many years of select and an intensive sports background, I can wholeheartedly say I have never been around more ignorant coaches in my life. I was verbally abused by the men who lead team bible studies. When I desperately sought help amongst their supervisors, I was left completely neglected and my issues swept under the rug. To top it all off, I was a big part of our state-championship winning team. However, I do not think of that win as a victory. I think of it as a loss because of how much uncalled for pain (mental and physical) I endured. Of our 17 student team, 2 of them returned the following season. I write this to inform any future investors to steer far from this school- trust that there are far better options for your child elsewhere.

Posted June 08, 2015
I was enrolled at Grapevine Faith in 7th grade and graduated in 2010. I attended both Berklee College of Music and UNT, having recently received a Bachelor's of Arts and Sciences from the latter. All subjects taught at Grapevine Faith, from sciences to history to literature, are distorted in order to A) preach a strictly literal interpretation of the Bible and B) indoctrinate students with fascist ideology. This hindered me so much that I had to UNLEARN everything and teach myself elementary subjects on my own time just to be competent enough to complete college coursework and derive any benefit from it. But that's to be expected when you receive a Sunday-school education in place of a secular education.

Posted May 19, 2015
This is by far the best school in the metroplex. The academics are excellent, but it is secondary to the school's intentional emphasis on Christian Leadership. Beginning in elementary, kids are given leadership oriented opportunities and by the time students are in high school they are running entire organizations and mission trips. This is truly a rare find in today's educational arena.

Posted May 10, 2015
I have been at this school since Pre-K... It has been a great environment, academically and socially. Everyone is very accepting of new students. I am graduating this year and am attending a prestigious university in the fall. This is all due to the great learning experience Faith has provided.

Posted November 26, 2014
Faith is an excellent school where kids are challenged, nurtured, and loved in a safe environment. The teachers are caring and loving, and my children love going to school each day. Behavioral and academic expectations are high, and we are always impressed with how involved kids can be at Faith. We love that our non-athletic child is encouraged to try any sport he wants in jr. high, and we love that our very academic daughter can take rigorous and challenging coursework, while receiving encouragement and praise from other students and teachers along the way. Faith truly is a family atmosphere, and we are proud to call Faith our school home!

Posted November 03, 2014
Faith is the best thing that has happened to our family! We are in our sixth year at this school. All 3 of our children have thrived academically, spiritually and socially at this place. It is a true family! If you want you your kids to be prayed for, loved on and challenged in their spiritual walks, then this is the school for you! I have never witnessed any of the things that are written about in the negative reviews in our six years here. Is this a perfect place? No, because no place is perfect and people aren't perfect! There is only ONE who is and this school leads their students to Him!

Posted September 17, 2014
Grapevine Faith Christian. I m a student at this school. Talk about cliques, judgmental and hypocritical students and staff. The upper school staff lies and deceives and could care less about the well-being of the students. The students are mean and cliquish. Your beliefs don't make you a good person, your actions speak louder than words....if you re gonna talk the talk you better walk the walk. Please take what I m saying into consideration and rethink sending your children here. I am very active, it s not like I haven t tried to adjust. This school is hopeless.

Posted September 13, 2014
I attended Faith for multiple years until I graduated, and I cannot believe the negative reviews. This school, through the students and faculty, changed my life. I wouldn't have changed anything, and you can bet my future kids will be attending Faith. The coaches and teachers are incredible. To this day, I can still email/call them, and they will bend over backwards to meet me to talk. Are there problematic situations? Sure. Sinful, fallible people work and attend the school. However, the staff truly loves their students. As for academics, they offer a multitude of classes. I took all the AP and college classes and was LIGHTYEARS ahead of public school kids. I was taught how to be a successful student, but more importantly, an authentic Christian leader. I would sacrifice my life for the staff there, and I am forever grateful that God blessed me to be able to attend Faith. Don't let the reviews get to you. Your child will leave educated with a strong Christian background and be able to stand up to college professors, provided they choose to accept the education.

Grapevine Faith Christian School
730 East Worth Street, Grapevine, TX  76051
Last modified Grapevine Faith Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Grapevine Faith Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 59 reviews. Top