Posted May 19, 2015
This is by far the best school in the metroplex. The academics are excellent, but it is secondary to the school's intentional emphasis on Christian Leadership. Beginning in elementary, kids are given leadership oriented opportunities and by the time students are in high school they are running entire organizations and mission trips. This is truly a rare find in today's educational arena.

Posted May 10, 2015
I have been at this school since Pre-K... It has been a great environment, academically and socially. Everyone is very accepting of new students. I am graduating this year and am attending a prestigious university in the fall. This is all due to the great learning experience Faith has provided.

Posted November 26, 2014
Faith is an excellent school where kids are challenged, nurtured, and loved in a safe environment. The teachers are caring and loving, and my children love going to school each day. Behavioral and academic expectations are high, and we are always impressed with how involved kids can be at Faith. We love that our non-athletic child is encouraged to try any sport he wants in jr. high, and we love that our very academic daughter can take rigorous and challenging coursework, while receiving encouragement and praise from other students and teachers along the way. Faith truly is a family atmosphere, and we are proud to call Faith our school home!

Posted November 03, 2014
Faith is the best thing that has happened to our family! We are in our sixth year at this school. All 3 of our children have thrived academically, spiritually and socially at this place. It is a true family! If you want you your kids to be prayed for, loved on and challenged in their spiritual walks, then this is the school for you! I have never witnessed any of the things that are written about in the negative reviews in our six years here. Is this a perfect place? No, because no place is perfect and people aren't perfect! There is only ONE who is and this school leads their students to Him!

Grapevine Faith Christian School 1

Posted September 17, 2014
Grapevine Faith Christian. I m a student at this school. Talk about cliques, judgmental and hypocritical students and staff. The upper school staff lies and deceives and could care less about the well-being of the students. The students are mean and cliquish. Your beliefs don't make you a good person, your actions speak louder than words....if you re gonna talk the talk you better walk the walk. Please take what I m saying into consideration and rethink sending your children here. I am very active, it s not like I haven t tried to adjust. This school is hopeless.

Posted September 13, 2014
I attended Faith for multiple years until I graduated, and I cannot believe the negative reviews. This school, through the students and faculty, changed my life. I wouldn't have changed anything, and you can bet my future kids will be attending Faith. The coaches and teachers are incredible. To this day, I can still email/call them, and they will bend over backwards to meet me to talk. Are there problematic situations? Sure. Sinful, fallible people work and attend the school. However, the staff truly loves their students. As for academics, they offer a multitude of classes. I took all the AP and college classes and was LIGHTYEARS ahead of public school kids. I was taught how to be a successful student, but more importantly, an authentic Christian leader. I would sacrifice my life for the staff there, and I am forever grateful that God blessed me to be able to attend Faith. Don't let the reviews get to you. Your child will leave educated with a strong Christian background and be able to stand up to college professors, provided they choose to accept the education.

Posted September 12, 2014
This is a wonderful place if you are looking for superior academics in a healthy learning environment along with a REAL focus on Christian character and a Biblical worldview. I have boys and girls, that have been in every level of this school, some in athletics, some in arts.. This school is like a family that comes alongside the parents to partner with them to raise kids to be authentic Christian leaders. This means that kids and parents are held to a high standard of Christian character, with lots of grace and a focus on love and growing in Christ. Unfortunately there are those disgruntled few that for personal reasons use pages like this to discredit a place because a Christian environment is not for everyone and standards exist and sometimes that means hard conversations must be had. Every year I speak to kids that have transferred to the school from other schools and say they could not be happier and it is the happiest place they have ever been. It is not easy to get in because of wait lists, but if you do you will never regret the decision! Take a tour & see for yourself! My kids and their friends ADORE Faith!

Posted September 12, 2014
I love this school. The students are welcoming and respectful and the faculty, staff and administration are exemplary. I couldn't be happier with my experience at Faith.

Posted September 12, 2014
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL! We are entering our second year at Faith (we have experienced the elementary, jr. high AND high school) and truly couldn't be happier! The moment you walk in the doors, you feel God's presence. It is academically aggressive but the beautiful part is that the faculty and administration are not just concerned with the minds of their students--they love and develop the "whole human"--the hearts and souls of their kids, not just the brains. Every day the students are given opportunities to help mold their character, integrity, responsibility and intelligence, as well as learning how to use God's word as their life compass. The saying goes that it takes a village and we feel so blessed that we have our Faith family as part of ours!

Grapevine Faith Christian School 1

Posted September 08, 2014
Definitely not a Christian based experience. As a former Athletic Director/Coach for the past 20 years, I am appalled of the things that go on at this institution, especially in regards to the girls athletics. There is favoritism shown to the boys athletics in relation to girls athletics. I have heard there is bullying in girls athletics that the administration sweeps under the rug. These are the main reasons why there have been so many transfers from Faith Christian. If you are truly a Christian based institution, then these problems would not exist.

Grapevine Faith Christian School
730 East Worth Street, Grapevine, TX  76051
Last modified Grapevine Faith Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Grapevine Faith Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top