Grapevine, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted September 17, 2014
I have to admit I was skeptical through my son's kindergarten year and not sure he was getting the best education, but this year is a whole new story! His teacher is amazing! She is excellent at communication and involvement with her students. Their web pages are a phenomenal idea and it just goes to show the amount of time and length they are willing to go to ensure parents that their children are getting the best quality education possible! They participate in amazing supplemental programs that you can do with your child at home with internet access that are completely free to you because the school has already paid for them! My son is most enthusiastic about Raz-Kids! Their morning drop-off also makes it a breeze for my husband to get to work on time in the morning since they he has about a 25 minute commute to work and Dove opens the doors early. I definitely recommend Dove Elementary!

Posted October 24, 2013
Dove is not only a great place because of the staff, but also because of the parent involvement! Our parents are fantastic!

Posted October 22, 2013
We LOVE Dove Elementary School! The teachers are fantastic and truly focus on what your child needs to learn.

Posted October 18, 2013
Dove Elementary is an outstanding school in all areas. The teachers provide a positive learning experience in a professional manner that is fun for all the students. Technology is integrated when possible. Also, Dove offers many opportunities for students to be involved with various clubs (art, cardio, culture) as well as fabulous musical possibilities (choir and dynamic drumming). It truly is an excellent school in all areas!!

Posted October 18, 2013
Dove is an amazing school, I cannot say enough about the Teachers,staff,pta, and even the parents. Everyone is there for the children. My daughter has blossomed there!!

Posted October 17, 2013
This is an excellent school. My son (2nd grade) is studying with latest technology and in a program called lead 2021. This school organizes lot of cultural social activities for educating kids along with regular curricular activities.

Posted October 17, 2013
Sending your baby off for someone else to love and care for is scary for any parent. Dove Elementary truly believes in cultivating the best of every student and growing them into future adults! We began Dove Elementary with Mrs. Singley last year, and she was the best start for elementary school that we could have ever hoped for. All of the teachers at Dove, from regular classroom, to ASPIRE, to music, art and PE, really do care about my student and want to help her achieve her potential. We bought our home in the Dove Elementary zone for these very reasons and so many more. We are lucky to be part of the Dove Dolphin family and look forward to many more years, and more memories!

Posted October 17, 2013
My three sons have all attended Dove, and I have nothing but high praises. Parent involvement is over-the-top (great!) and there is a lot of school spirit. One of my children needed special education services, and the team at Dove has been very supportive and offered guidance as I navigated through a difficult time. Even when they disagreed with my decisions (not to medicate and to hold back), they backed me and we moved forward. He is now in middle school, still under an IEP plan and making As and Bs in Pre-AP classes. Dove prepared him for success in middle school. Outstanding teachers: Mrs. Singley, Mr. Strang. If I have one complaint, it's the redistricting lines that added kids till we seem to be bursting at the seams, but we seem to be handling that quite well. Second complaint is with GCISD in general and how kids who go to school together at Grapevine Middle School are split up between two high schools. This has nothing to do with Dove, but it's a long-standing sore spot that I have with the district.

Posted October 17, 2013
With a staff that cares for the children like their own, and a principal who works hard everyday to make dove the best, it's hard to imagine a better place for my children to be shaped for the rest of their lives.

Posted October 17, 2013
Dove Elementary continues to improve teaching methods and practisings; always looking for ways to ignite the learning capabilities of the students. Exception teachers at all levels from Kindergarten through 5th grade. Strong PTA membership that promotes school activities all year long.

Dove Elementary School
1932 Dove Road, Grapevine, TX  76051
Last modified Dove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top