Bad
Good

We have two sons who have graduated GHS. The teachers care about the students and the students have so many choices of classes to take. It's amazing. One son took all advanced classes and was also able to take a media class in which he learned to make movies and edit them. Our second son was in Jazz band, marching band, and was also able to take a welding class. He will graduated with a 5.2 GPA. There is a great deal of diversity in this school, which is important. The kids all get along great. Their parents move to this district because they want their children to do well.

Not a good learning environment and many children are bad influences. I walk through the hallway and hear many kids talking about doing drugs.

I have FOUR children who graduated from GHS and all of them are doing extremely well. This is a terrific HS in every way and prepares students for the challanges they will face in the future.

I believe GHS is the best high school in North Texas. It has the best teachers who care about their students and challenge them to succeed in life. It has the best administrators, fine arts directors/teachers & coaches who spend countless hours shaping our teenagers into well-rounded adults. It has the best parent organizations with volunteers who support every aspect of high school life and every student at the school. Change happens and over the 100+ years at Grapevine, change has worked!

I love Grapevine High School! I have one child who graduated from GHS and two kids who are currently there. Any school is only as good as the staff, and the staff at GHS is excellent. GHS provides a challenging environment for students with great opportunity for personal and academic growth.

I have had such great memories here at Grapevine High School. The faculty here is excellent, and truly inspire the students to challenge themselves and really get something great out of their high school years. I don't think anyone could argue that this school does not have school spirit; the pep rallies are always filled with yelling students and their excitement. This truly is an entire community-involved school--backed by over a century of tradition--and I hope that it will stay this way for the next hundred years.

Everything in life is reflected by the people you experience it with and GCISD is filled with great people that do so much more than is asked. Most of the community is centered around the school district and you won't find a better area than this one. Grapevine high has exceptional teachers and multiple programs that enhance the school.

I graduated just last year from GHS and I loved my whole experience there. The teachers were great, especially those teaching AP courses. Classes were definitely tough going through them but they really pay off in the future. College classes are much easier after the curriculum I took at GHS. Outside of academics, Grapevine has great extracurricular activities to get involved in and a ton of school pride. I loved going there and would definitely make the Mustang choice all over again.

We have had three children attend Grapevine HS, two who have graduated and one that is currently a junior. The variety of activities available to participate in above and beyond academics are excellent. We especially love our daughter's English/Lang Arts teacher/Leadership teacher.

As a recent graduate, I have to say that my time at Grapevine High School was well spent. I loved all of my teachers and still stay in touch with many of them. The teachers truly care about their students academically and socially. The school offered many extra-curricular opportunities to help students become involved.

Last modified Grapevine High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.