Posted September 23, 2014
We recently moved to Grapevine and was worried our child would find it hard to adjust to a new school and this school has been wonderful! Teachers are great and make sure we as parents are always kept up to date with anything that has been going on in the classroom. My child loves going to school and has been learning a lot.

Posted March 06, 2014
Grapevine Elementary is a great neighborhood school. The teachers and staff are extremely caring and provide a wonderful environment for our children.

Posted March 27, 2013
We are very happy with this school. Fantastic teachers, dedicated office staff and overall great experience.

Posted July 06, 2011
This is an amazing school. The entire staff is dedicated in helping each child obtain all possible goals and achievements. The staff includes everyone from the teachers to the administrative staff in the front office. They care genuinely about your childs well being. I couldn't have asked for a better school to raise my kids in (all 4 of my children have gone to GES). I have two children that have A.D.D. The teachers made sure my children received the attention they needed for their A.D.D. I always receive phone calls or emails when the teachers are concerned or even just to say they are doing well. This is an outstanding school.

Grapevine Elementary School 4

Posted October 21, 2010
My fifth grade son is in his second year at GES and he loves it. We are a military family, so finding a good school is sometimes hard to do, but with GES we have been very happy. The teachers are great and their Program for the Academically Talented is wonderful. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted July 24, 2010
Our experience has been fantastic, our children have attended GES since 2005. Caring, professional teachers, exceptional staff and top notch administration are just the beginning. The level of the parental involvement just amazes me. This is a community school. We have chosen not to move until our children finish at GES. It exceeds my expectations.

Posted December 05, 2009
My son is in K at Grapevine Elem. We moved to the area specifically for the schools, and we have not been disappointed. Dedicated teachers, adminstration, and staff. We are very happy with the progress he has made at GES.

Grapevine Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers, the staff, and the programs are awesome. Lots of love for GES!

Posted October 30, 2007
I have a daughter that goes here and the parents all seem to be very involved. We have been very pleased with the school

Grapevine Elementary School
1801 Hall - Johnson Road, Grapevine, TX  76051
Last modified Grapevine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grapevine Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top