Grapevine, TX

Posted June 28, 2013
One of the best parts of moving to Texas is this school. We were nervous at first moving here. We heard a lot of good things about this school that's why we chose it. Great teachers, great school, and they do a very good job of keeping you informed of every upcoming activity. Can't see elementary school getting much better.

Posted December 31, 2011
When visiting my granddaughter during the school year, I am most pleased to see her enthusiasm to get up in the mornings to attend Heritage. On physical visits for lunch or pick up at days end, ALL teachers have been most professional, responsible, and protective of the children. This I appreciate and respect to the fullest.

Heritage Elementary School 4

Posted December 29, 2011
I love Heritage Elementary School! Matter of fact GCISD is a superb district all together. My daughter is a 1st grader and cannot wait to wake up every morning to get to her teacher Mrs. McKerracher! The staff is very tentative to the children and they motivate them to learn. My only negative is also...they are ALWAYS asking for money some way or another, and it get expensive. But for the experience that she is having, it is definitely worth it!

Posted January 25, 2010
May daughter started Kindergarten in Sept 2009 at HES. The K-Team with Mrs. Smith, Mrs. Hill & Mrs. Graves are nothing less than awesome. I can't say enough about the attention to my daughter's need and development. This is why I moved to this school district and why I would recommend GCISD to anyone who wants their children to get a good start in education.

Heritage Elementary School 0

Posted December 05, 2008
This school is phenomenal. The teachers are superb. The staff is top rate. The only negative is that they are always asking for money for something. I had to double check to make sure it wasn't a private school due to the hands being out so often.

Heritage Elementary School 0

Posted July 31, 2008
The best school in the metroplex! Heritage has a plethora of teachers who hold themselves, and consequently their students, to a high standard. They are truly professional and continually strive to meet the needs of all students and push them forward, in a very caring way. My son can't wait for school to start again!

Heritage Elementary School 1

Posted July 26, 2008

Heritage Elementary School 4

Posted June 03, 2008
Great teachers, outstanding parent involvement and a wonderful learning environment. We can't move because our daughter absolutely loves the place.

Posted April 06, 2008

Heritage Elementary School 3

Posted March 29, 2008

Heritage Elementary School
4500 Heritage Avenue, Grapevine, TX  76051
Last modified Heritage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heritage Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top