6th Grade Center 0

Posted April 28, 2010
I cant brag enough about the amazing staff at the 6th grade center. We moved to TX two years ago from a Number 1 ranking school district in California. The first year here we were in the Plano ISD, which did nothing at all to keep my Gate Student motivated and excelling. Here at the 6th grade center the Teachers take full responsibility for their students academics. My daughter has been motivated all year thanks to her wonderful teachers, once again we see all A's on her report cards and she wants to get up for school everyday. Dress code violations are easily avoided by keeping a change of clothing and an extra belt in their Gym Lockers! :)

6th Grade Center 0

Posted April 17, 2009
I have 2 kids here at 6grade, and I know they both love it there cause of their friends, so far I dont have anything bad to say about the 6 grade center, I do however think that they need more and different options as far as music,chior, art, they need more things, health classes, home economics, sports like football, basketball, vollyball, swim classes, things that we know kids love to do, but in order for them to keep them their grades have to be passing, and another thing that the schools, not just 6 grade center, need to do in focus more on teaching, and less on dress code violation, as a mother I try to keep my kids in line & organized & help them to be responsible, but I do not like that fact that if they forget to wear a belt, they get ISS, that's really uncalled

6th Grade Center 2

Posted December 03, 2008

6th Grade Center
P O Box 1022, Greenville, TX  75403
Last modified 6th Grade Center is a Public school that serves grade 6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
6th Grade Center Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top