Greenville Middle School 4

Posted July 28, 2010
OMG, I would worry more about English grammar & correct spelling, than "OLD" equipment & dress code. Maybe, how one presents himself/herself reflects on how they reflect on education & life.

Greenville Middle School 3

Posted March 02, 2009
I think that the equipment is way too old and that the teachers are way to serious about a little bit of your shirt being out they'll send you right to i.s.s an dit's not right I think that dress code is so over rated it doesn't show our personalities. change it and will obey your command's From someone popular with everyone. Plus i know about dress code i talked to all different kinds of kids we all agreed but it's the distric.

Posted February 06, 2008
This school is too small for so many kids. The equipment the teachers and students have to work with are old and in serious need of an update. Most teachers are told to teach only TAKS, but when TAKS is over, what are they supposed to teach? THere are very few electives to choose from, and I am now stuck in a class I do not want. The staff is often unreasonable, to the point of being just plain rude, and most teachers don't, can't, or won't teach. Our school is in serious need of revampment.

Posted October 19, 2005
The staff is very very disorganized. They do not check the files for students transferring into the districts for any ADA requirements. It is up to the parent to bring this to the attention of the faculty. (who seem very uncaring and only there for a check!) A very few handful of staff actually care, but do not want to take the time for the one child & parent that does care. The availability of involvement is limited to what race you are and if you have been in Greenville all your life. Parent teacher conferences are a joke. They would rather talk to you over the phone than person to person. Would not send my child here if I didn't live in this district and unfortunately, cannot afford private schooling. Very Very UNHAPPY.

Greenville Middle School 0

Posted May 15, 2005
Low parent involvement/discouraged. Limited exracurricular activities. Students encouraged to participate in one rather than a variety.

Posted February 21, 2004
I found the leadership to be very weak! As a parent of a student who attended this school I think I let my child down. If leadership is a joke then what do we expect from the children. Parents want adults with moral and caring standards in charge of our youth. I found a staff that was young new to the teaching field. They were trying but lack the skills to do a great job. Thank you to the teachers who were trying. I give the principal a this school a thumbs down.

Greenville Middle School
P O Box 1022, Greenville, TX  75403
Last modified Greenville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenville Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top