Greenville, TX

Posted April 29, 2014
This is school is great. I transferred my 10th grade daughter here after bullying at her previous "Christian School" The teachers are seriously involved with student's on individual level. The teachers have been teaching in their field for years and most of the high school teachers have advanced degrees. They were very welcoming to us. The principal is on top of what is going on. Do not experience cliques as we have at other schools among the kids or the parents. So glad we found this school.

Posted March 25, 2013
Great School, Great Teachers, Great Vision! My children have thrived at Greenville Christian School. How amazing that they can combine a solid academic education with a distinctively Biblical approach! Bravo GCS!

Posted October 09, 2011
I have a unique view of GCS. Not only have I taught there, but our children graduated from the school. As a member of the faculty, it was a wonderful place to work. Class sizes were not large, so much individual attention could be given to students. Our children were well-prepared for college and did great. GCS blended a college-prep curriculm with a Christian education. This is a wonderful school!

Greenville Christian School 2

Posted May 05, 2011
Depending what you are looking for a school, religion or academics, this school is great in religious education but not so good in academics. Several non-private schools around have net superior academic curiculum than GCS. We move our child from it together with several other families. If you look for a great religious education, then yes, this is the place to come! Five stars from that point of view!

Greenville Christian School 4

Posted January 10, 2010
This is a great school. I love the teachers and the office staff. The school is very disciplined with the students. Sometimes however, the students are disciplined about things that are kind of silly. It can be very stressful with the work load the students have at the school. Not much time for kid stuff with all the homework and special projects. The students are ahead of the other schools with the school work, very advanced lessons for all ages. There is a lot of hard work involved to go to this school. If you succeed at this school you will not have a problem sailing thru college.

Posted April 26, 2008
This is our second year at GCS and we have been very pleased with our child's education. The teachers are very accessible and encourage parental participation . The classroom atomosphere is very caring and positive.

Posted April 25, 2008
I graduated from GCS in 1997, and I am now sending my son here too. There are a growing number of alumni students at this school. That speaks for itself. I have been impressed by the number of students who have won state level academic, art, choir, performing, theatre, and athletic awards.

Posted May 14, 2006

Greenville Christian School 4

Posted December 09, 2005
The quality of academic programs is good. Not much is available in terms of music and art but basic sports are here. Parents are involved in a christian, family-friendly environment.

Posted June 24, 2004
- a former student
I graduated from this school in 2002. The teachers are wonderful and the education excellent for college bound students. I would recommend this school to any student who is serious about pursuing excellence in their education and their walk with God.

Greenville Christian School
8420 Jack Finney Boulevard, Greenville, TX  75402
Last modified Greenville Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Greenville Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top