PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

There are not enough words to express what GCS means to our family. I had the opportunity to attend GCS in HS. It was the best decision my parents ever made for me. When my husband and I had children we knew they would attend a Christian school. We are so blessed to have our children at GCS. The teachers and staff are phenomenal. They go above and beyond to help our kids learn. The quality of education is astounding. The children will be very well equipped and prepared for college. The school's values aligned with our Christian beliefs. They are a TRUE, Christian school, not just a private school. GCS atmosphere is one that is hard to explain but it is FUN, it is relaxed, it is the best possible education with teachers and staff who truly care about ALL aspects of the students lives. The students are prayed for and loved. The students develop friendships that last a lifetime with other brothers and sisters in Christ. GCS is truly one-of-a-kind. My advise is to check it out, you won't regret it.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

Bullying isn't tolerated at GCS. Students are encouraged to be kind to others and treat them the way they want to be treated.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

The school strives to reach every student where they are academically and physically.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The school develops partner classes with the elementary and this is an opportunity for the older students to be role models for the younger students. The students are encouraged to be leaders and develop their confidence.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school recognizes positive behaviors and encourages the students to strive for success.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers use various types of tools to reach each student's learning style. They go above and beyond to make sure the students grasp a true understanding of the concepts.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Homework is typically class-work that hasn't been finished yet. There is not any busy work at GCS

This is school is great. I transferred my 10th grade daughter here after bullying at her previous "Christian School" The teachers are seriously involved with student's on individual level. The teachers have been teaching in their field for years and most of the high school teachers have advanced degrees. They were very welcoming to us. The principal is on top of what is going on. Do not experience cliques as we have at other schools among the kids or the parents. So glad we found this school.

Great School, Great Teachers, Great Vision! My children have thrived at Greenville Christian School. How amazing that they can combine a solid academic education with a distinctively Biblical approach! Bravo GCS!

I have a unique view of GCS. Not only have I taught there, but our children graduated from the school. As a member of the faculty, it was a wonderful place to work. Class sizes were not large, so much individual attention could be given to students. Our children were well-prepared for college and did great. GCS blended a college-prep curriculm with a Christian education. This is a wonderful school!

Last modified Greenville Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12