PK-11|Private

Bad
Good

The school is Christian in name only. My kids attended this school for 3 years and it has drastically declined. The adminidtration and some teachers do not have the students best interest in mind at all times. When the leadership changed is when it declined. From about 100 students to about 15 over the past 3 years. There was bullying going on, and nothing done about it. The motto 'kids will be kids' was all they would say. There are no sports and nothing impressive for the students to do. This is our last year as we are looking into other options available.

My children have attended here for over three years and I have watched it grow and decline. The administration currently in place does not seem to understand children and should not be in said place of authority. There was a time that I promoted MHCA to anyone looking for Christian Values in education. When pastoralship changed and the youth minister left...all morale went with them. This is the last year I will have my children in attendance here...activly looking at other options.

My son has been in Mineral Heights for 2 years. I LOVE the school! I LOVE the teachers! Everyone knows everyone and I find that to be a good thing. It is important to me that the teacher knows what is going on with each child and spends the extra time to make sure that everything is understood. I think it's great that the classes are so small. It is important that the teacher can take the time out to have one on one with the students. I highly recommed this school to anyone looking for a good school that is focused on the student and the knowledge of God.

This school is Christian in name only. Academics and the spiritual walk of the students take a back seat to athletics and numbers growth.

Last modified Mineral Heights Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-11