Haltom City, TX

Birdville Elementary School 4

Posted March 29, 2010
My children have been very happy here. The teachers and staff are very friendly and know my children well. It feels like a family. Problems have occurred, but the adults dealt with the issues using common sense and practices that have helped children grow. I would recommend this school.

Birdville Elementary School 5

Posted July 06, 2007
I agree about the excellence of Birdville Elementary. I have children that have attended BES and are now in middle school and I have one that is currently at BES. The principal and teachers are new in the last couple of years and are great! Big imporvement. I feel welcome and now my child is getting a good education. Great school!

Birdville Elementary School 5

Posted June 07, 2007
I would rate this school a 5 and higher if I could. I believe this school has improved by leaps and bounds over the years. My children went there and now I have a grandchild who attends there, the staff and Principal are fantastic and care about the children and their growth in academics. Two thumbs up and keep the great work up.

Birdville Elementary School 4

Posted May 07, 2007

Birdville Elementary School 1

Posted September 18, 2006
I do not believe that Birdville Elem. is ran the same as past years my kids have been in this school for 7 years and this school has become a nusinse to several parents it seems like the teachers and principal do not care about the kids and when I do go to have lunch with my children I have not heard so much screeming in my life and its not the kids its the monitors and the principle...I miss the compassion that was there in the previous years from Mrs. White and the teachers and the office staff I hope someone does something soon or there will be lots of kids transfering or moving...

Birdville Elementary School 2

Posted January 11, 2006

Birdville Elementary School 1

Posted November 09, 2004
I definately rate this school a 1. I would go lower if I could. The school principal is very unprofessional. When behavior issues are presented, children are interrogated without a parent present. (Even the police cannot speak to a minor without a parent present.) Teachers are more focused on 'fashion' (the kids are required to wear uniforms) than education. The children are not properly supervised after school when waiting to be picked up. I have had family members pick up my children for early dismissals, and were not asked to see any identification. I do not want my children at this school, but unfortunately they have no choice. If you can keep from it, send your children to any other school in the district. I have heard no other complaints about any of the other schools other than Birdville Elementary.

Birdville Elementary School
3126 Bewley Street, Haltom City, TX  76117
Last modified Birdville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Birdville Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top