Bad
Good

My children have been very happy here. The teachers and staff are very friendly and know my children well. It feels like a family. Problems have occurred, but the adults dealt with the issues using common sense and practices that have helped children grow. I would recommend this school.

I agree about the excellence of Birdville Elementary. I have children that have attended BES and are now in middle school and I have one that is currently at BES. The principal and teachers are new in the last couple of years and are great! Big imporvement. I feel welcome and now my child is getting a good education. Great school!

I would rate this school a 5 and higher if I could. I believe this school has improved by leaps and bounds over the years. My children went there and now I have a grandchild who attends there, the staff and Principal are fantastic and care about the children and their growth in academics. Two thumbs up and keep the great work up.

I do not believe that Birdville Elem. is ran the same as past years my kids have been in this school for 7 years and this school has become a nusinse to several parents it seems like the teachers and principal do not care about the kids and when I do go to have lunch with my children I have not heard so much screeming in my life and its not the kids its the monitors and the principle...I miss the compassion that was there in the previous years from Mrs. White and the teachers and the office staff I hope someone does something soon or there will be lots of kids transfering or moving...

Last modified Birdville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.