Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My children have been going here for 2 years now and they love it! The teachers are amazing and they work so hard with me and my children, I know exactly what they work on each week and my children have excelled. The principal has gone above and beyond she is very interactive and actually knows my kids names. I can't wait to see what she has in store for the upcoming years.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My daughter is dyslexic and the teachers went above and beyond to help her and let her know everyday that she can do this no matter what, they give her motivation and courage.

Amount of homework: Agree

My children have homework everyday and it's not a lot but it gives me the opportunity to see what they are working on and I see how well they Excell throughout the week. They go from needing help to saying mommy it's ok I know this!

My family love this school they have been so great to us all three of my children have and are going there started 2012- and still have children going there. If at any time something happends the teachers and principal and all other staff is there to help if I ever have a problem I go up there and figure out what is going on and with no problems or hesitantions we change what needs to be changed. They email and call when something is going on and they try to encourage the children to be kind and actually care about the things they are trying to teach them. I love the teachers and staff they have helped me by teaching my children and point them in the right direction. They keep it completely honest and love the children as if they are thier children I will give David E Smith 100 stars if I could... In all honesty I believe more parents should actually care whats going on with their children and actually show these teachers and staff more respect they are the ones having to deal with your children threw the day so alittle bit more care and respect would be a good thing.. Maybe actually care that they work overtime with no pay to make sure your child is learning and to care for them alot of them take work home to complete it. Also I can honestly say I do not believe that the principal or any other staff would tell a parent to take their child to another school. Instead of getting out of the car while you are in the line to pick up your child/ children maybe you should understand were the principal was coming from so no I don't believe the statement under mine is true and there are two sides to every story.. DAVID E SMITH is a great school Ms. Reynolds

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are great and they teach as they should.. They dont complain About the job they try to make it better for the students

Develops character: Strongly agree

The staff trys to teach children to be honest now if you dont teach at home than how does any parent expect have the teachers do it

My daughter started kinder here. The drop off and pick up is so chaotic. The principle argued with in front of staff and students and told me to take my child to some other school. They expect my 5 year old to walk into the school by herself with no supervision outside. She can't even open the door!! I was shocked by the way the principle of all people handled this situation. I'm truly disappointed. They only reason i gave two stars is because her teacher is great. If only she was the principle!

My sons attened the Pre-K class. We are disappointed with the teachers attitude. She has rolled her eyes and confronted us in front of the kids. It was very inappropriate. We are very disappointed that my kids first experience with school had to be with a disrespectful teacher. I can't wait to move to a better school.

No matter what school your child attends its nothing without the dedication of teachers and staff. This is just not some job for these teachers. They love what they do and they love each and everyone of the kids that attend. My hat goes off to them and the up most respect as well. My children are learning way more than just academics. This principal knows what he going for as a goal in whole for the kids, staff, and community!! Way to go teachers, principal, and staff!!!

David E. Smith in my opinion has made such a big transformation,a change, for the better.I feel so much more at ease now that Mr.Gregary is Princable. There are so many diffrent rules,now .He alway's makes safety first,and has really set down rules to better the children,even the Parents,Teachers I feel more at ease knowing he will go to extreams,to make the kids are taught loved and cared for. So Thank You To Mr. Gregary.

Last modified David E Smith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.