Haltom City, TX

David E Smith Elementary School 1

Posted January 30, 2013
My sons attened the Pre-K class. We are disappointed with the teachers attitude. She has rolled her eyes and confronted us in front of the kids. It was very inappropriate. We are very disappointed that my kids first experience with school had to be with a disrespectful teacher. I can't wait to move to a better school.

Posted September 17, 2009
No matter what school your child attends its nothing without the dedication of teachers and staff. This is just not some job for these teachers. They love what they do and they love each and everyone of the kids that attend. My hat goes off to them and the up most respect as well. My children are learning way more than just academics. This principal knows what he going for as a goal in whole for the kids, staff, and community!! Way to go teachers, principal, and staff!!!

David E Smith Elementary School 3

Posted April 12, 2008

Posted April 02, 2008
David E. Smith in my opinion has made such a big transformation,a change, for the better.I feel so much more at ease now that Mr.Gregary is Princable. There are so many diffrent rules,now .He alway's makes safety first,and has really set down rules to better the children,even the Parents,Teachers I feel more at ease knowing he will go to extreams,to make the kids are taught loved and cared for. So Thank You To Mr. Gregary.

David E Smith Elementary School 4

Posted September 06, 2006

Posted July 05, 2005
- a former student

David E Smith Elementary School
3701 Haltom Road, Haltom City, TX  76117
Last modified David E Smith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
David E Smith Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top