Haltom City, TX

Posted August 20, 2014
I know this school well we have fought with them for three years over my special needs granddaughter being bullied by students and teachers alike now she has moved and is trying to get enrolled in her new school and the records request still hasn't been taken care of She is supposed to attend her orientation tomorrow and get her schedule but she can't even be enrolled because of the inability of Haltom Middle School office staff to do their job I wouldn't send my dog to that school.

Posted September 13, 2013
Staff here is pretty awesome. The teachers are great! We moved here last year and this is our 2nd year at HMS. My son loves it. There are bullies at all schools. We should raise awareness by teaching our children to speak up and stand up for one another. We haven't had any issues at this school thankfully. Over all Haltom Middle School is a very good school. In my opinion, with all the staff has to deal with (teenagers, puberty, hormones), I'm surprised with how polite and helpful everyone is.

Posted September 13, 2013
Good School. I have one child who attends here and one that will be attending next year. Good parent/teacher communication. My child seems to like this school and his teachers.

Haltom Middle School 0

Posted April 01, 2009
this school is ok.the teachers are cool, but strict.they give you detentions for everything practically.The school feels like a jail sometiimes with all the cops and teachers walking around with walkie talkies.there used to be alot of fights but not anymore.really this school is pretty much ok.

Posted October 09, 2008

Haltom Middle School 2

Posted July 13, 2007

Haltom Middle School
5000 Hires Lane, Haltom City, TX  76117
Last modified Haltom Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Haltom Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top