Bad
Good

My son has been attending NOMS . This is his second year and he loves it!! Teachers are great always willing to help the students whom may be struggling with assignments . KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK NORTH OAKS MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!

I love the teacher's at NOMS! My son is borderline autistic and has social anxiety. We entered the school at the beginning of his 6th grade. His teacher's were patient, kind and motivating. He just completed his 8th grade year. What a difference! He doesn't hide his face anymore and now tells jokes! The school offered a "Survivor Bunch" and "Life Skills" class that truly did help bring out his special character. Mrs. Canaan (Teacher of the Year), Mrs. Hensarling and Mrs. Rose definitely made a touching impact on his life. Without the guidance of Mrs Phelps, we wouldn't have received all of the special attention we did. Keep up the good work NOMS!

My daughter just started 6th grade, and we are very pleased with this school. You can look up your child's grades online, and even get daily updates emailed to you if you request it. The school got grant money for an after school program, which is great for kids w/working parents. My daughter loves to write, and she will be able to 'publish' a book through her English class.

also i wasn't passing any of my classes and they gave me a chance to make up alot of work and always gonna thank them for that..... so .... thank you :)

This school truly cares about each child as an individual. I also love the size of the school. It doesn't have that impersonal mega mall size.

I love this school. It gives me...the feeling of what a middle school should be in our everyday world. It may suprise you by these rating but, i like it..

Last modified North Oaks Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.