Posted June 22, 2014
Horrible school. My son was bullied and the staff just literally blew it off. It has really gone down hill over the past couple of years. When my older two went there four years ago it wasn't so bad. It's a shame really!! They claim they are a no tolerance school with bullying! I beg the differ.

Posted January 02, 2014
I am a 7th grade student at EHMS who absolutely loves this school. There is FREE seating at lunch, athletics is a blast, and my teachers have had such an impact on my academic success. Some parents said that teachers aren't doing their part, but honestly, students who don't care for school grades will fail and not like anything except for social interaction at school. 6th grade for me was great, as well as my first semester. PreAP classes empower my strengths to be a better person and overachieve (in a GOOD way). My 3D Art class with Mrs. Whitehead is fun. As long as you do your work before the deadline in your most neat form, you'll do great in that class. Choir with Mr. James is the BEST experience ever! I'm in the Concert girls and love the atmosphere that he puts around for us! I absolutely love singing and couldn't ask for a better experience than Eastern Hills! :-)

Posted June 30, 2012
I'm a student at Eastern Hills, and I just want to say it is fantastic! They don't make the athletic girls sit at one table, prior to what was said. My teachersare absolutely wonderful; they've all helped me improve so much in my 7th grade year. They are hardly any fights here and there are more at UG. Mrs.Blassingame, our principle is absolutely wonderful. She has really changed Eastern Hills for the better. I wasn't around when Eastern Hills had the old principal but I heard he was awful. Mrs.Blassinge is often seen chatting with students aboutschool our to teachers very kindly. I have been sent into her office to recieve an award and to dro off papers and she was all smiles the whole time. I have great test scores and all those who say the teachers are bad and your kids fail, or they hae their teachers. Maybe it's your kid! I don't mean to offend anyone but most of the time it is the students fault. But that happens at every school. The students are lazy and don't want to listen or work. So stop saying it's the techers. It's not i's your child not listening and not workind. The teachers are wonderful and I highly recomend each and everyone of them! Eastern Hill's is great!!!!!

Posted February 10, 2011
I love this frisking skool idk y people b hatin on it lol its the best skool EVER I attended here for my 6th and part of my 7th grade year but sadly I had to move to Chicago cuz of my dad:(

Posted January 31, 2011
I have been pleasantly surprised with EHMS. I was nervous about sending my daughter to middle school, but she has adjusted well and has a very positive attitude about school and learning. She enjoys her teachers. Her only criticism is that she thinks one of her teachers should be featured on What Not to Wear.

Posted January 22, 2011
my daughter goes her and ITS HORRIBLE she said they make all the athletics girl sit at one table during lunch, isn't lunch a time to socialize. ohh and dont even get me started on the teachers they barely know what there doing..

Posted November 21, 2010
There is a lack of professionalism that makes me feel like most of the staff are teachers because they are incapable of anything else, which only make the students suffer. I thought that emailing teachers would help in the speedy resolution for anything going on but half of the teachers do not respond including the vice principle. I am a parent who is active in her child's learning and the teachers make it seem as if that is a burden.

Eastern Hills Middle School 0

Posted March 19, 2010
this school is so awesome i dont get why people dont like it !!!

Eastern Hills Middle School 0

Posted January 26, 2010
Most of the rules are just ridiculous! We have A and B lunch, I personally think lunch is a social time. since were sitting in class all day and have to do our work. They could atleast let us eat with our friends. Some of the teachers are rude, for no reason, teachers should have a personality and not be rude all the time and that just makes the students not want to learn.

Eastern Hills Middle School 4

Posted October 30, 2009
This school is really great. I went here for 8th grade and felt welcome. My teachers cared about my education and the electives are wonderful.

Eastern Hills Middle School
300 Indian Trail, Harker Heights, TX  76548
Last modified Eastern Hills Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastern Hills Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top