Legacy Classical Christian Academy 4

Posted July 03, 2013
DCA is a university model school that takes a classical approach to education. I love that glorifying God while getting a highly valued education are the priorities of this school. Being a young and growing school, issues have come up that any new school deals with but we have seen the school resolve each one in a capable, satisfactory, Christ-like manner. Parental involvement and accountability concerning schoolwork is a must for your child to be successful, particulary in the younger years. I was worried at first that the school would be intimidating(snobby, pretentious,etc) since it is an advanced, college prepatory school but it is not at all. Everyone is down to earth just wanting to do the best for their kids. Principal Belinda Henson is a blessing to the school. Her demeanor, professionalism, and knowledge give me God's peace that my children are cared for. Educators and parents are not perfect, therefore this school never will be, but this school strives for righteousness and Christ-like behavior.

Legacy Classical Christian Academy 5

Posted October 10, 2011
We love this school. My daughter even loves it! This was the best move we could have made for our child. Tanya K.

Legacy Classical Christian Academy 5

Posted June 20, 2011
DCA is a University-model school. My kids attend two days a week and I help them complete the curriculum the other three days. I love being able to be with my children and I love the accountability these teachers provide for me. The teachers are experienced and professional. Everyone has a bachelor's degree and/or a master's degree.

Legacy Classical Christian Academy
12501 US Highway 287, Haslet, TX  76052
Last modified Legacy Classical Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Legacy Classical Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top