Haslet, TX

Truett Wilson Middle School 5

Posted February 04, 2015
I homeschooled my daughter for 2 years and recently this past school year put her back in public school here in the neighborhood where I live because I had heard so many good things about the middle school, faculty and staff. It has all proven true. They are excellent teachers and administrators who really care about the kids. The only thing that I would have a complaint about is the level of kids who think they are privledged when we are all on the same income levels out here in Sendera Ranch. There is a higher level of kids who think they are better than others for some odd reason. More than in other schools I've seen or had experience with. Overall though the school and the education level is Outstanding !

Truett Wilson Middle School 1

Posted December 04, 2014
**PRINCIPAL AND ASST PRINCIPAL NEED TO BE FIRED** Our child was bullied by a student for several months and the Principals failed to address the issue. We had to goto the school district so the principals would acknowledge what was going on. The principals have been disciplined for not addressing the issue in a timely manner. Part of their discipline was to hold a parade and assembly on antibullying. Shame on NWISD for allowing these type of principals to represent their school district!!!!
3 people found this helpful

Truett Wilson Middle School
14250 Sendera Ranch Boulevard, Haslet, TX  76052
Last modified Truett Wilson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Truett Wilson Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top