Heath, TX
Students enrolled: 2,075

Rockwall-Heath High School 4

Posted February 19, 2014
School is great and they have high expectations. My children have all had a great education in Heath. There has only been one teacher that absolutely does not care about students. That teacher happens to be at Heath High. The Spanish teacher, Mrs. Ayala cares more about failing kids than helping them. She has done nothing to help my son learn. Playing on her computer all day and not teaching is very ineffective. She hasn't tried to help teach my son. Do not put your kids through this. She is discouraging, rude and in the wrong field of work if she wants to make an impact on our future generation.

Posted May 18, 2013
Wonderful school - great caring teachers and staff! Both of my children have had a strong education here. Respect the "H"!

Rockwall-Heath High School 0

Posted October 09, 2010
Excellent in bringing the best out of it's students

Posted September 28, 2009
I have three children at RHHS and we love it. Great school.

Posted September 23, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009
The Principal, Tom Maglisceau is a terrific administrator. He listens to everyone who is involved with the school, student, teacher, parent for ideas to improve the school. He often implements the ideas to keep the school at the forefront of education.

Rockwall-Heath High School 1

Posted April 03, 2009

Posted January 15, 2009
After having children attend both Rockwall and Rockwall-Heath High Schools we have discovered that Rockwall-Heath is far superior in regard to its teachers, counselors, facilities, athletics and administration. The level of academic development and programs for AP and honors students are far better than Rockwall. After living in Maryland, Gerogia, Florida and other parts of Texas, Rockwall-Heath is the best all around school we have ever been associated with in the past 15 years. I recommend visiting the school and see for yourself. Anything negative posted here is likely a Rockwall Highschool student or parent who are disappointed they or their children did not get a chance to attend Rockwall-Heath.

Posted October 11, 2008
I think Rockwall Heath High School is awesome, I am surprised at what some parents say about my school, that the staff are rude? Well I think the staff is great, and of course there will always be someone with an attitude, but hey thats life... and there are far worse schools out there, and how could they say that rhhs is horrible? They obviously havn't been to Dallas schools, then they'd know whats bad. I'm a Freshmen, and I love going to school in the morning, because the teachers are great, the facilities are great and so is everything else. And Mr. Maglisceau is the nicest principal Ive ever met...

Rockwall-Heath High School 3

Posted September 05, 2008

Rockwall-Heath High School
801 Laurence Drive, Heath, TX  75032
Last modified Rockwall-Heath High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rockwall-Heath High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top