Bad
Good

School is great and they have high expectations. My children have all had a great education in Heath. There has only been one teacher that absolutely does not care about students. That teacher happens to be at Heath High. The Spanish teacher, Mrs. Ayala cares more about failing kids than helping them. She has done nothing to help my son learn. Playing on her computer all day and not teaching is very ineffective. She hasn't tried to help teach my son. Do not put your kids through this. She is discouraging, rude and in the wrong field of work if she wants to make an impact on our future generation.

Wonderful school - great caring teachers and staff! Both of my children have had a strong education here. Respect the "H"!

Excellent in bringing the best out of it's students

I have three children at RHHS and we love it. Great school.

The Principal, Tom Maglisceau is a terrific administrator. He listens to everyone who is involved with the school, student, teacher, parent for ideas to improve the school. He often implements the ideas to keep the school at the forefront of education.

After having children attend both Rockwall and Rockwall-Heath High Schools we have discovered that Rockwall-Heath is far superior in regard to its teachers, counselors, facilities, athletics and administration. The level of academic development and programs for AP and honors students are far better than Rockwall. After living in Maryland, Gerogia, Florida and other parts of Texas, Rockwall-Heath is the best all around school we have ever been associated with in the past 15 years. I recommend visiting the school and see for yourself. Anything negative posted here is likely a Rockwall Highschool student or parent who are disappointed they or their children did not get a chance to attend Rockwall-Heath.

I think Rockwall Heath High School is awesome, I am surprised at what some parents say about my school, that the staff are rude? Well I think the staff is great, and of course there will always be someone with an attitude, but hey thats life... and there are far worse schools out there, and how could they say that rhhs is horrible? They obviously havn't been to Dallas schools, then they'd know whats bad. I'm a Freshmen, and I love going to school in the morning, because the teachers are great, the facilities are great and so is everything else. And Mr. Maglisceau is the nicest principal Ive ever met...

school is judjmental and sterotypical

I have a child who will be a sophomore at RHHS this fall. She is heavily involved in athletics and has a full load of classes. We have been extremely pleased with the new leadership. You can see a difference just when walking in the hallways. The students seem much more relaxed with Mr. Maglisceau. The change was much needed and welcome. As a volunteer I have been somewhat taken aback by the attitude of some of the students. Talking back to teachers and staff is prominent. I wish more students would treat their teachers and their peers with respect. I hold all high school teachers in high regard. They have an awesome responsiblity and are dealing with very unruly students. The new leader is always at the games, plays, concerts and his presence is refreshing. He cheers the teams on and makes us proud to be Hawks.

This school is a joke!! The counselors are horrible!! Well GOD does not like ugly and she is a very UGLY person with a bad attitude!! She will have to answer for the way she treats the kids at this school someday. Go to Rockwall High School Don't waste your time at this school it is a big disappointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last modified Rockwall-Heath High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.