Posted April 17, 2014
Amazing school. The staff seems to really care about the kids and their well being. I own them a lot for my child excelling the way he has. I can say enough good things about this school. Ms. Gentry, Ms. Pullen and Principal Ms. Helm, you are amazing ladies. Don't stop caring like you do. You are touching more hearts and lives than you realize and I thank you so much for my son's progression.

Posted September 10, 2010
I have always been pleased with the entire staff at this school - they are caring, nurturing, and part of our family. I am especially happy to have a more professional principal this year. She seems to be more interested in doing her job than being best buddies (and acting like one of the kids) with everyone (like our previous principal). This is our family's fourth year at the school and we are looking forward to many more great years.

Amy Parks-Heath Elementary School 0

Posted April 25, 2010
the entire staff from the principal down to the custodians are kind, compassionate and foster an extremely respectful environment..plus the teachers are so good at what they do.

Posted April 18, 2010
I was in the first graduating class at Amy Parks.This school and its staff mean a great deal to me. I honestly believe it is the best all around elementry school you could choose for your children. My assistant principle at Utley middleschool and Heath Highschool was Dan Crawford and I can't tell you how much I respect him. He definitely had a positive impact on my life not only by developing my discipline but by giving me advice when I was lost. I see him as more of a friend than anything and hope that one day my children have the opp. to attend this school.

Posted February 23, 2010

Posted December 29, 2008
My wife and I were talking about all the things we are thankful for this Holiday season and one of the disccusiontopics was Amy Park-Heath Elementary. From the teachers to administration to office staff/teacher asistants we could not be happier. We have had several issues we have been going through as a family over the years and this schol has been so incredibly supportive. Our kids continue to grow both academically and socially because the of relationships built in this school. If you are looking for a elementary school home for your children, this is it. I look forward to the years to come as each year seems to get better!

Posted November 07, 2008
Amy Parks is the best school my children have attended! The staff is wonderfull, my kids couldn't have better teachers. They are caring, loving and most important dedicated to the children! We love Amy Parks! Thank you Ms. Barnes, Mrs. Hansard, and all the 6th grade team for such wonderfull year so far.

Amy Parks-Heath Elementary School 3

Posted July 15, 2007

Posted June 21, 2007
My husband and I have two sons. Both of our sons began and eventually completed their elementary school years at Amy Parks-Heath Elementary. The school is truly exemplary. We could not have ever imagined an experience as positive as what our family has received from this campus. The principal, staff and frankly the school district is truly incredible. The parent organization at Amy Parks has always been outstanding. As a mom, it was an incredible support to have such an awesome feeling of teamwork to provide a positive education to our sons. Thank you everyone - you have not only touched the lives of my sons, but you have truly provided a lifetime of beautiful memories. Thank you to everyone involved (both parents and staff) for such an incredibly positive experience. Our family was truly blessed by the Kindergarten - 6th grade years of each of our sons!

Posted January 31, 2007
Exceptional school. Almost has too much parent involvement. Sometimes you almost see as many parents as you do teachers in the school. Our daughter loves the school, teachers and Principals. This is the elementary school everyone wants their children to attend.

Amy Parks-Heath Elementary School
330 Laurence Drive, Heath, TX  75032
Last modified Amy Parks-Heath Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Amy Parks-Heath Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top