Dorothy Smith Pullen Elementary School 2

Posted May 16, 2014
Horrible is the main word to describe this school. The teachers are horrible. One teacher told my daughter's best friend "my opinion of you is very low.", I thought one of my teachers were bad! Not impressed! The coordination between school and parents is not good and it is not just my daughter either because she is a neat freak. Some of the teachers do just not like their job either. My daughter will come home and tell me what the teachers say like " I cannot wait until Summer." or " I can't wait until you all are in the next grade." or "You all are just horrible." I will not miss this school when she eventually goes to the middle school in a couple of years.

Posted November 22, 2012
I have been lucky enough to teach here for 6 years. I am constantly amazed at the love and support of leadership and staff. We have amazing PTA and parent involvement. I love how we all come together to work for the good of the students, academic or otherwise. My children attended here and i couldnt be more pleased.

Posted October 24, 2011
My son has attended Pullen Elementary school for five years and has had a wonderful experience. The teachers and administration could not be nicer or more proffessional in their approach to education. This school has a lot of parent involvement which is also a plus. I can't imagine a private school that could fulfill my son's educational needs better.

Dorothy Smith Pullen Elementary School 1

Posted December 16, 2009

Dorothy Smith Pullen Elementary School 0

Posted August 01, 2009
Fantastic school. Teachers really do care. They e-mail us when our child is going to have a test or major project, and our e-mails were almost always responded to the same day, EVEN on the weekends! Don't want my kids anywhere else.

Dorothy Smith Pullen Elementary School 4

Posted March 14, 2009
I was a student there in k-4. although i hated it when i went there, i now miss it. i liked the principal, the teachers, the students, even the food was good (thats an accomplishment that many school dont have). i would go back there in a heartbeat! i loved this school.

Dorothy Smith Pullen Elementary School 3

Posted May 27, 2008

Dorothy Smith Pullen Elementary School 2

Posted December 11, 2006

Posted March 08, 2006

Dorothy Smith Pullen Elementary School 4

Posted February 18, 2006
my child has had a great experience as a 1st grader at Pullen. The teachers are very friendly, principal is helpful and eager to hear suggestions....fellow parents are also friendly

Dorothy Smith Pullen Elementary School
6492 East Farm to Market Road 3097, Heath, TX  75032
Last modified Dorothy Smith Pullen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dorothy Smith Pullen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top