Bad
Good

Both my kids attend O'Connor. Great school with excellent administration and teachers. Would not send them anywhere else.

My son is a Junior this year and we have had a great experience. He is involved in AP and Dual Credit classes and he has to work harder but is doing great. His extracurricular classes include Choir, Drama, Oral Interp and has gone to either State or Nationals for all of it. These teachers are dedicated to their students. I recomment meeting the new principal and getting involved as a parent. You will not know what is going in your childs school if your not involved.

It's one of the greatest schools in Texas.

I have a one teen that will be graduating in June, and one coming in the fall 09-10 school yr, all I can say that we had nothing but the best experience as a parent could ask for in a public school. keep up the outstanding work. oc you know!

Everything is GREAT! The academics, the extra curriculum activities are all fabulous. Staff and studnets are excellent. we have a Junior and Senior both in Ap classes and very involvent. We love, they love it!!

O'connor is the best school ever! I plan in the future to send my kids to O'connor and have them in the ag program, it is a very good program for high school students. I wouldnt of wanted to go to anyother high school!!! OC....You kno!!

O'Connor is such a good school! Everyone is so nice and accepting. I am in color guard and I couldn't be happier. We get to go with the band and go to football games. THe teachers are supportive and I couldn't ask for a better school! =D

This school is a very good I could never ask for a better school for my child! And its ag program is outstanding!

When O'Connor first opened, it was an excellent school. However, along the years the quality of education has taken a complete nose dive. I've had a child to graduate from there, and it was at a time when the teachers showed complete dedication. I now have a second child attending there, and it's not the same level of structured teaching. It's gotten much more laid back in terms of helping the students to achieve their goals and more concentrated on extracurricular activities, mostly the football team and pep rallies. There is more importance placed on these things than on academics in my opinion. It used to be a great school, but now it's mere mediocre. I'm seriously considering sending my child to either Clark or a private school. The teacher dedication is replaced with underpaid, overworked employees.

Both my children have attended this school. I was worried at first because of the size, but my children have been well prepared for college at this school. There are numerous extracurricular activities avaialable... a place for everyone to fit. The teachers and administration are great and repsonsive to student and parents needs.

Last modified O'connor High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.