Helotes, TX
Students enrolled: 3,022

Posted February 11, 2013
Both my kids attend O'Connor. Great school with excellent administration and teachers. Would not send them anywhere else.

Posted April 23, 2010
My son is a Junior this year and we have had a great experience. He is involved in AP and Dual Credit classes and he has to work harder but is doing great. His extracurricular classes include Choir, Drama, Oral Interp and has gone to either State or Nationals for all of it. These teachers are dedicated to their students. I recomment meeting the new principal and getting involved as a parent. You will not know what is going in your childs school if your not involved.

Posted October 04, 2009
It's one of the greatest schools in Texas.

Posted April 13, 2009
I have a one teen that will be graduating in June, and one coming in the fall 09-10 school yr, all I can say that we had nothing but the best experience as a parent could ask for in a public school. keep up the outstanding work. oc you know!

Posted April 10, 2009
Everything is GREAT! The academics, the extra curriculum activities are all fabulous. Staff and studnets are excellent. we have a Junior and Senior both in Ap classes and very involvent. We love, they love it!!

Posted October 10, 2008
O'connor is the best school ever! I plan in the future to send my kids to O'connor and have them in the ag program, it is a very good program for high school students. I wouldnt of wanted to go to anyother high school!!! OC....You kno!!

Posted August 15, 2008
O'Connor is such a good school! Everyone is so nice and accepting. I am in color guard and I couldn't be happier. We get to go with the band and go to football games. THe teachers are supportive and I couldn't ask for a better school! =D

Posted August 01, 2008

Posted December 20, 2007
This school is a very good I could never ask for a better school for my child! And its ag program is outstanding!

Posted November 26, 2007

O'connor High School
12221 Leslie Road, Helotes, TX  78023
Last modified O'connor High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
O'connor High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top