Posted May 16, 2013
Wonderful school with loving and caring teachers and staff that go the extra mile for their students and families. My daughter's Kindergarten teacher donated one of her kidneys to one of her students parents in need. Now, That is true devotion. We moved just to go to this school and it was one of the best decisions ever made. 5 stars is not nearly enough to rate this school.

Posted February 22, 2013
Excellent staff and teachers, coupled with low student/teacher ratio, make for a top-notch learning environment for students.

Posted May 03, 2010
My kids are getting a great education in a loving environment.

Posted April 02, 2009

Posted September 25, 2008
We moved to Highland Village so we could attend this school, it is an awesome school. We are so happy, my son loves it. The Teachers are wonderful and involved with the parents. This year they even added extra security. I am very pleased to say the least.

Posted June 24, 2007
What a wonderful school. I don't want my children to go anywhere else. Even when we move, I'm making sure they stay in the same school. The class size is low so the children get the attention they need. The academic programs are taught on a level children of that grade can comprehend. There are many extracurricular activities the students can get involved in if they choose - we did not have this many at our last school. As a parent, I appreciate the community feel of the school and the parental support it receives. I feel my children are well cared for and safe there. Furthermore, HVE has just the right amount (not too many/few) fundraisers and afterschool events. Thank you for being such a great school for my kids!

Highland Village Elementary School 2

Posted April 23, 2007
Not real impressed. I felt like my child was in TAKS training all year. Security - there is none. I had expectations for my children and they are not being met.

Posted August 27, 2005
A wonderful school. Our daughters have enjoyed their teachers and classes very much. They have provided a solid foundation for our children's learning.

Posted July 14, 2004
This is a great school. It is one of the smaller schools in the area; there were only 3 small 5th grade classes when my son was there. I think that is a big adavantage. There was a warm and low stress atmosphere resulting in my son receiving comended preformance on all his TAKS tests, and this is a child who had a struggle with reading.

Highland Village Elementary School
301 Brazos Blvd, Highland Village, TX  75077
Last modified Highland Village Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland Village Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top