Bad
Good

I have lived in this community for over thirty years and my three children have all gone through this school system. We have have both volunteered and worked at these schools. I just want to say that these schools are excellent and the 95 percent of the teachers are exceptional. I see the problem as being the new families moving into the district who bring their total lack of respect and work ethics with them. In other words, all these negative reviews are totally sour grapes from whiny parents and students! Thank you, and hope you understand .

This school is a joke. The teachers are no focused at all on student success. My son has been made fun of by a teacher and been embarrassed by his teachers on several occasions. They do not care about the students education or goals at all! The 6th grade principle is also a joke he should have stayed where he came from. He doesn't give students a chance he take teachers side even when they are wrong.

bad football field, bad teachers, bad investigation of bullying. I get blamed for everything!!! lazy teachers lunch accounts seem unorganized.

This excellent rating is based on the schools' communication with parents. It is the best I have ever experienced in any school. It starts with the teachers and ends with the administrations constantly informing about grades, tutoring and programs available. I attribute this to my own child's success academically.

I think you can always find good and bad.at Ensor, the good far outways anything bad. Teachers are very helpful. They stay after school to tutor, and are not paid to do so. They come before school if a student needs extra help. I see the teachers, both academic , Fine Arts and specials, go the extra mile to help further their students progress. I know that most if not all the teachers and administrators care about the safety and development of their students.

The quality of academic programs is awful! I feel that if this school only has a 3 out of 10 the school board should hire and fire some teachers and make some drastic changes for improvements!

Best school my kids have been in so far. Prior to attending ensor, my kids were unfortunate enough to attend another, not-to-be named school where they were treated poorly, mostly by the administration. Their grades at this other school were terrible! Since they started attending ensor their grades have been steady a's, b's, and an occasional c. They are treated with respect and kindness and are not looked down upon by the faculty or administration. I would recommend ensor m.S. To any parent without hesitation! We love ensor!!

Last modified Col John O Ensor Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.