Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

they are rude and every time i had gone to the school to pick up my child or event they seem to have an attitude specially in the front office.

Effective school leaders: Disagree

the principal doesn't even stay on school plays or choir just show up, walk around and leave

Amount of homework: Disagree

i got a call after 6 weeks to tell me my son is not doing so well, but he can make up in tutoring.

Great school. My kids love it..... The teachers are dedicated to their students and offer tutoring 4 days a week. I love to see that they are committed to their students success. I would love to be in the loop more with campus information and ways to help the school that's why the rating is low in that category.

Really good school! But lots of fights! Hope the school year goes out great for my child ! Really good studying and teachers care about the kids so much !

My girl is going to Kahla this August so I decided to read some reviews, I'm so scared of what I read here, bullying and problems not enough adressed. Hope I can do a good review at the end of the year!! The reviews really scared me!!

ITS ME AGAIN ON THE SUBJECT OF THE LAST YEAR PRINCIPLE HE WAS VERY R****T. I AM GLAD HE IS GONE HE WAS VERY TWO FACED AND DIDN'T GIVE A HOOT. I PRAY THEY DON'T FIRE MRS. MARTIN OR MR. CHAVIS BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THEY CANNOT FOLLOW MY KID TO HIGH SCHOOL NEXT YEAR, MAYBE AT SOME POINT THEIR GOODNESS WILL SPILL OVER TO OUR NEW SCHOOL AND IT WILL BE AS GOOD OF EXPERIENCE AS THIS YEAR IS. I'M TELLING YALL THEY TRY EVERY APPROACH THEY CAN TO HELP THESE KIDS. SOMETIMES WHEN PEOPLE ARE UNHAPPY THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO FOR THEM BUT THEY STILL TRY . I THINK BY THE TIME THIS YEAR IS OVER MRS. MARTIN WILL HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE AND HER STAFF WILL ALL BE ON POINT LOVING AND CARING . NOT ALL ARE BAD BUT THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE GONNA PRAY FOR PEACE IN THEIR LIVES SO THEY WILL HAVE MORE COMPASSION FOR ALL THE KIDS NOT JUST CERTAIN ONES..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MRS. MARTIN AND MR. CHAVIS AND THE GOOD STAFF MEMBERS AT KAHLA MIDDLE AND THE KIDS THAT WANNA DO BETTER IN LIFE.OOPS !!!! AND THE SUPPORTIVE PARENTS (BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME). :)) SIGNED... MS. M (TOP AND BOTTOM)

This school has good teachers overall. The leadership is really poor. The pricipal has no idea of what is going on at the school. The assistant try to take care of the issues on their own but also have no clue on how to deal with situations. I believe Ana Martin and Chavis should be fired on the spot worthless individuals. They will not return calls on or make time to speak with the parents. Good luck with this school their coaching staff is also horrrible your child is sure to get hurt under their care. Bring back Mr. Webster he was about the community and would listen to your concerns.

My daughter has been in this school for 2 years. This is a great school compares to others. The language teacher email the parents and students the homework and the things to do for the next week, excellent! I rated 5 stars for the school. Go, Kahla!

I just move to cy-fair school district and this is what you get out of controll gang related kids bullying other kids without a positive support from staff the kids just does what they want.It make me shame to see how the staff / principals isn't making some of the parents be more responsible for their kids action I really believe that some of the staff is frighten as well. I was being generous in giving them 2 stars.

Last modified Kahla Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.