Houston, TX
Students enrolled: 1,451

Posted September 28, 2014
Great school. My kids love it..... The teachers are dedicated to their students and offer tutoring 4 days a week. I love to see that they are committed to their students success. I would love to be in the loop more with campus information and ways to help the school that's why the rating is low in that category.

Kahla Middle School 4

Posted August 16, 2014
Really good school! But lots of fights! Hope the school year goes out great for my child ! Really good studying and teachers care about the kids so much !

Kahla Middle School 3

Posted July 19, 2013
My girl is going to Kahla this August so I decided to read some reviews, I'm so scared of what I read here, bullying and problems not enough adressed. Hope I can do a good review at the end of the year!! The reviews really scared me!!

Posted April 25, 2013
ITS ME AGAIN ON THE SUBJECT OF THE LAST YEAR PRINCIPLE HE WAS VERY R****T. I AM GLAD HE IS GONE HE WAS VERY TWO FACED AND DIDN'T GIVE A HOOT. I PRAY THEY DON'T FIRE MRS. MARTIN OR MR. CHAVIS BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THEY CANNOT FOLLOW MY KID TO HIGH SCHOOL NEXT YEAR, MAYBE AT SOME POINT THEIR GOODNESS WILL SPILL OVER TO OUR NEW SCHOOL AND IT WILL BE AS GOOD OF EXPERIENCE AS THIS YEAR IS. I'M TELLING YALL THEY TRY EVERY APPROACH THEY CAN TO HELP THESE KIDS. SOMETIMES WHEN PEOPLE ARE UNHAPPY THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO FOR THEM BUT THEY STILL TRY . I THINK BY THE TIME THIS YEAR IS OVER MRS. MARTIN WILL HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE AND HER STAFF WILL ALL BE ON POINT LOVING AND CARING . NOT ALL ARE BAD BUT THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE GONNA PRAY FOR PEACE IN THEIR LIVES SO THEY WILL HAVE MORE COMPASSION FOR ALL THE KIDS NOT JUST CERTAIN ONES..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MRS. MARTIN AND MR. CHAVIS AND THE GOOD STAFF MEMBERS AT KAHLA MIDDLE AND THE KIDS THAT WANNA DO BETTER IN LIFE.OOPS !!!! AND THE SUPPORTIVE PARENTS (BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME). :)) SIGNED... MS. M (TOP AND BOTTOM)

Kahla Middle School 1

Posted April 23, 2013
This school has good teachers overall. The leadership is really poor. The pricipal has no idea of what is going on at the school. The assistant try to take care of the issues on their own but also have no clue on how to deal with situations. I believe Ana Martin and Chavis should be fired on the spot worthless individuals. They will not return calls on or make time to speak with the parents. Good luck with this school their coaching staff is also horrrible your child is sure to get hurt under their care. Bring back Mr. Webster he was about the community and would listen to your concerns.

Posted May 17, 2012
My daughter has been in this school for 2 years. This is a great school compares to others. The language teacher email the parents and students the homework and the things to do for the next week, excellent! I rated 5 stars for the school. Go, Kahla!

Kahla Middle School 2

Posted April 29, 2012
I just move to cy-fair school district and this is what you get out of controll gang related kids bullying other kids without a positive support from staff the kids just does what they want.It make me shame to see how the staff / principals isn't making some of the parents be more responsible for their kids action I really believe that some of the staff is frighten as well. I was being generous in giving them 2 stars.

Kahla Middle School 1

Posted February 06, 2012
This school is horriable I know Children that have gotten made fun of and gotten hit by books on the back of the head im about to take this onto the news I will not let kids go through this no longer and another child has gotten his back hurt and now going to the hospital and the school is doing nothing this is what the news needs to report it should not be alowed to bully kids go to school to learn not to get picked on I think all parents should team up and do some thing about it

Kahla Middle School 0

Posted April 01, 2010
Kahla is A+ and put the students first and the principal is the best I have ever seen where he will go that extra mile to talk to the parents and students. He lays all his cards on the table - not your typical run of the mill school where nowadays they are only there for a pay check. This school practices what they preach and works with the less fortunate as well. Each child is given their undivided attention. hooo rah!!

Posted March 03, 2010
I lovee kahlaa.! Homee of the kniqhts'(: noww the disciplinee... They give us secondd chancess but at times they dont cause they want us to learnn that in life you don't get secondd chancess. We have a meeting about every monthh to tell us that we are either slipping or going above there expectionss. I lovee the teachers! goshh, they're amazinqq. They put humor in the learninqq whichh makes us students interestedd. They know how to pull us in learninqq, and thats by puttinq fun in the learnninqq... Kniqhts all the way'(:

Kahla Middle School
16212 West Little York Road, Houston, TX  77084
Last modified Kahla Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kahla Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top