Bad
Good

Teachers and staff are totally committed to the students. Front office staff is patient, friendly, and helpful. The PTO is very supportive. A gem of a school.

The teachers and staff do a fantastic job of creating a safe and inviting atmosphere. I am incredibly excited to have my child attending McDougle Elementary and always appreciate how they go above and beyond for our community.

I brought my children to McDougle last year because I was tired of them not getting the education they need and deserve. It was the best move I made. Not only are my girls doing outstanding in the class but they have really grown to love it here with all their new friends. I can't even express how proud I am to be a McDougle parent. The teachers and staff have went out their way to us feel welcome and they actually stay in contact with me as far as parent teacher meetings or just going over how I as a parent can help my children at home learn and understand what is being taught. Coming from HISD to Klien was a trip but one that my family is very happy we made. Much love for Ms. Swank and Ms. Fair.....

Mc Dougle is a Wonderful School, my son is happy with everything in the classroom,... good job Ms. Strub.

Last modified Mcdougle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.