Houston, TX

Posted April 14, 2015
I don't understand what the deal is with the rude receptionist (dorinda tuggle?) who answers the phone at this school. I try my best to communicate via email with the school staff to avoid another encounter with this rude person. Sometimes that is almost impossible to do when email is not available. What happened to basic phone etiquette? Putting people on eternal hold hoping the caller will eventually hang up is rude & unprofessional. Smacking and eating while answering a call is also rude & unprofessional. Cutting people off & talking loudly over them while they are trying to say something is rude, arrogant and unprofessional. Arguing and laughing at the caller is also rude, obnoxious, unprofesaional & inappropriate behavior. Intentionally providing incorrect information to the caller is not only rude & unprofessional, it's unethical. Here's a suggestion, if you don't like your receptionist job & dealing with people, find a new one! Problem solved.
3 people found this helpful

Posted December 11, 2014
I have to agree with the parent that wrote, how her kids were crucified for every little thing they do or don't do. Is all true, what can you do they are trying to teach our children a bunch of rules!! That teachers themselves can even follow them. Or obey them. Truly sad parents thar don't even have a clue of what's going on in school campus.

Posted March 17, 2014
Lee Elementary is a great school. Both of my kids have been going for 2 years. The PTO helps a great deal with additional funding opportunities. There is staff on board that is specific to learning disabilities that other schools in the area do not have.

Posted March 11, 2014
Lee Elementary is the worst school my kids have been too. If you have a general concern about your child you will be crucified and your son will be written up for every little mistake he makes. My kids will not return to this school. Principle doesn't do anything nor does she know anything about whats going on in the school.

Posted July 24, 2011
Great school. very satisfied and very happy.Lee has a very diverse staff and student population

Lee Elementary School 5

Posted August 19, 2009
My daughter has been at Lee for four years, and I am also a teacher at Lee. I have been very impressed with the leadership at Lee and the dedication that the staff has on providing the best education possible to all students. Lee has a very diverse staff and student population.

Posted December 04, 2008
My grandson, Chase Talbot adores this school and I have been very impressed with the quality of the education he is receiving.

Lee Elementary School 5

Posted September 14, 2008
This is my sons second year at Lee I love the wonderful helpful teachers and staff. I feel that my child is safe when attending this school and the curriculum meets the standards of any other schools.

Lee Elementary School
12900 West Little York Road, Houston, TX  77041
Last modified Lee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lee Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top