Posted March 17, 2014
Lee Elementary is a great school. Both of my kids have been going for 2 years. The PTO helps a great deal with additional funding opportunities. There is staff on board that is specific to learning disabilities that other schools in the area do not have.

Lee Elementary School 1

Posted March 11, 2014
Lee Elementary is the worst school my kids have been too. If you have a general concern about your child you will be crucified and your son will be written up for every little mistake he makes. My kids will not return to this school. Principle doesn't do anything nor does she know anything about whats going on in the school.

Posted July 24, 2011
Great school. very satisfied and very happy.Lee has a very diverse staff and student population

Posted August 19, 2009

Lee Elementary School 5

Posted August 19, 2009
My daughter has been at Lee for four years, and I am also a teacher at Lee. I have been very impressed with the leadership at Lee and the dedication that the staff has on providing the best education possible to all students. Lee has a very diverse staff and student population.

Posted December 04, 2008
My grandson, Chase Talbot adores this school and I have been very impressed with the quality of the education he is receiving.

Lee Elementary School 5

Posted September 14, 2008
This is my sons second year at Lee I love the wonderful helpful teachers and staff. I feel that my child is safe when attending this school and the curriculum meets the standards of any other schools.

Lee Elementary School 1

Posted February 26, 2007

Lee Elementary School
12900 West Little York Road, Houston, TX  77041
Last modified Lee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lee Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top