Bad
Good

Couldn't ask for a better school, I have seen a tremendous difference on how my son is learning and he loves the school as much as Me. Love the communication between parents and teachers!!!

Yes prep north central is an amazing school it takes us students to college and gives us the chance to be sucessful in life and become a leader a trailblazer .Not only does this school have an exquisite learning process but we are like a family who supports each others backs we never give up on our selfs and eachother.I learnedthat even though it can be strict is so you can become a perfect unique individual

My daughter has been going to this school since the 6th grade (she is currently in the 9th grade). I could not be more pleased with the administration and teachers at this school. They are always quick to respond to parent communications and are always ready and willing to go above and beyond for their students. The students are clearly a priority. Yes, much is required of the students, but everything they need to be successful is provided. I am honored to have my daughter attend such a quality school.

The teachers are truly DEDICATED. I have NEVER seen or even heard about more deditacted teachers. Don't get me wrong every school, teacher, staff, students and even parents has its flaws try it for a year trust me you have nothing to loose and everything to gain. From the interview I was impresssed I was given two nails on my way out one for my daughters high school diploma and one for her college diploma and I was guaranteed they would be used and I honestly believe they will be.

NC central is a wonderful place to work! The amount of postive relationships between students and staff members is touching. The ambition of the students, remarkable and the the detication of the teachers to educating Houston's future leaders, astounding! I whistle to work everyday!

I've been a student at the northcentral campus ever since it opened in 2003.Despite my arguments about attending the school I'm glad my parents sent me here because in about 2 years I'll be graduating and i know that all the countless hours and hard work will pay off. Thanks mom and dad and all the teachers that I've been with from the begining who've taught me that I can do anything if I apply myself. I love you all!

My child attends north central and the experience has been amazing in and out of the classrooms. They are being prepared for college. The future.

Last modified Yes Prep - North Central is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.