Public charter
Houston, TX

Posted October 08, 2013
My school is Draw Academy. The kids are always happy to get up and go to school in the morning. They love their teachers and they learn academics and personal responsibility. If there was any improvement it is just a personal preference of mine that the school offered more Art History. This is a multi cultural school in a multi cultural city and that could only be a value for the students.

Posted April 12, 2013
My son goes to this school and my friends kids started going there. Its a very nice school, teachers are very coordial and take care about the kids. My kid learnt a lot and loves to go to school.

Posted December 18, 2009
Wow its one of the best schools that my son has been to! i highly recomend it !!

Posted March 26, 2009
Great School ! Founders, administrators, teachers and the complete staff care about the kids :)

Draw Academy

Posted August 02, 2008
DRAW Academy is an excellent school. My daughter is extremely happy to go to school every day. The academic level is demanding, but engaging. Best of all, I love that she is learning to speak Spanish in elementary school. I highly recommend DRAW Academy.

Draw Academy
3920 Stoney Brook Drive, Houston, TX  77063
Last modified Draw Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Draw Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top