Houston, TX

Posted November 04, 2014
Great school. My daughter has only been attending for 2 months and loves it. They have made the transition so smooth for her. I also like how they have unique ways to encourage the kids to want to do better. Love it!

Sheldon Elementary School 1

Posted May 16, 2014
A very unprofessional staff. Special ed very poor. Would definitely NOT recommend this school to anyone.

Sheldon Elementary School 1

Posted August 12, 2010
I am very disappointed with Sheldon Elementary, My son has dyslexia and struggles in reading. I feel that his years at Sheldon have been lost due to teachers not knowing how to teach children with this problem resulting in my son having to repeat a grade and NOT wanting to go to school. I am VERY upset and looking to move as a result of this disappointment.

Sheldon Elementary School

Posted November 28, 2007
We just bought a brand new home and my three childre are zoned to Sheldon Elem. My children come from a Pasadena ISD school which I loved so much. They have also been in Pearland ISD and they were happy there also. Since my children have been at Sheldon Elem. I have noticed that they dont set expectations high for the kids. Some of my kids teachers are unresponsive and unorganized. Overall I am not happy about the district as a whole and wish I would have looked into the district a bit further. I hope that things will improve with the schools in this district because compared to other districts Sheldon is not meeting the grade with me.

Posted October 04, 2006
I love this school! This is my son's 2nd year attending Sheldon Elem. He truly enjoys it! The teachers, staff, & PTO volunteers are great. Go Tigers!

Posted January 21, 2006
Sheldon Elementary is a wonderful school. The teachers are energetic and kid centered. We love the fact that they offer several family events such as the family dances. My children love going to this school.

Posted January 10, 2006
We feel sheldon elem has so much to offer our children. The best leadership you could ask for. The teachers are fantastic, they care about our children's futures. We are very pleased with all the extra things they do as well. Go sheldon elem! I do wish more parents would get involved with the school and get better aquainted with teachers ,staff. Your kids will appreciate it.

Sheldon Elementary School 4

Posted August 04, 2005
This is new but despite that I believe the new principal will make a real difference.

Sheldon Elementary School
2621 South Shepherd Drive, Houston, TX  77098
Last modified Sheldon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sheldon Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top