Houston, TX

Posted November 04, 2014
Great school. My daughter has only been attending for 2 months and loves it. They have made the transition so smooth for her. I also like how they have unique ways to encourage the kids to want to do better. Love it!

Posted May 16, 2014
A very unprofessional staff. Special ed very poor. Would definitely NOT recommend this school to anyone.

Posted August 12, 2010
I am very disappointed with Sheldon Elementary, My son has dyslexia and struggles in reading. I feel that his years at Sheldon have been lost due to teachers not knowing how to teach children with this problem resulting in my son having to repeat a grade and NOT wanting to go to school. I am VERY upset and looking to move as a result of this disappointment.

Posted May 20, 2009

Posted November 11, 2008

Posted August 01, 2008

Sheldon Elementary School 0

Posted November 28, 2007
We just bought a brand new home and my three childre are zoned to Sheldon Elem. My children come from a Pasadena ISD school which I loved so much. They have also been in Pearland ISD and they were happy there also. Since my children have been at Sheldon Elem. I have noticed that they dont set expectations high for the kids. Some of my kids teachers are unresponsive and unorganized. Overall I am not happy about the district as a whole and wish I would have looked into the district a bit further. I hope that things will improve with the schools in this district because compared to other districts Sheldon is not meeting the grade with me.

Posted October 04, 2006
I love this school! This is my son's 2nd year attending Sheldon Elem. He truly enjoys it! The teachers, staff, & PTO volunteers are great. Go Tigers!

Sheldon Elementary School 4

Posted February 23, 2006

Posted January 21, 2006
Sheldon Elementary is a wonderful school. The teachers are energetic and kid centered. We love the fact that they offer several family events such as the family dances. My children love going to this school.

Sheldon Elementary School
2621 South Shepherd Drive, Houston, TX  77098
Last modified Sheldon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sheldon Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top