Bad
Good

Great school. My daughter has only been attending for 2 months and loves it. They have made the transition so smooth for her. I also like how they have unique ways to encourage the kids to want to do better. Love it!

A very unprofessional staff. Special ed very poor. Would definitely NOT recommend this school to anyone.

I am very disappointed with Sheldon Elementary, My son has dyslexia and struggles in reading. I feel that his years at Sheldon have been lost due to teachers not knowing how to teach children with this problem resulting in my son having to repeat a grade and NOT wanting to go to school. I am VERY upset and looking to move as a result of this disappointment.

We just bought a brand new home and my three childre are zoned to Sheldon Elem. My children come from a Pasadena ISD school which I loved so much. They have also been in Pearland ISD and they were happy there also. Since my children have been at Sheldon Elem. I have noticed that they dont set expectations high for the kids. Some of my kids teachers are unresponsive and unorganized. Overall I am not happy about the district as a whole and wish I would have looked into the district a bit further. I hope that things will improve with the schools in this district because compared to other districts Sheldon is not meeting the grade with me.

I love this school! This is my son's 2nd year attending Sheldon Elem. He truly enjoys it! The teachers, staff, & PTO volunteers are great. Go Tigers!

Last modified Sheldon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.