Houston, TX
Students enrolled: 1,185

Posted May 13, 2014
My son attended this school. The teachers are great but the asst.principle is a very rude man,when I called concerning a very important problem he seem as if I was bothering him. Keep in mind this was concerning my son he hung up in my face numerous time and would not transfer nor let me speak to the head principle. I think this man should not be working with parent nor children with such a rude and horrible attitude, also I still haven't received a call from the principle.

Posted March 25, 2011
I have a daughter who attends this school and I would not recommend this school to anyone. The staff and teachers make up rules as they go along and they only apply to some of the students not all of the students.

Budewig Intermediate School 3

Posted January 26, 2010

Budewig Intermediate School 0

Posted January 24, 2010
This school is very academically test driven. Administration and teachers are driven by test data. However, this is the mindset of Texas Education as a whole. If I had my choice my children wouldn't be attending school in Texas due to the fact that they teach to a test and aren't teaching students to think, problem solve, and use their higher thinking skills. Come on Texas and Alief School District times are changing and our children are being left behind. Let the teachers teach and let our children learn.

Budewig Intermediate School 5

Posted June 26, 2009
this school is great i haved learned alot and the teachers are greate thank you for letting me be part of your school.

Posted May 27, 2009

Budewig Intermediate School 0

Posted May 11, 2009
This school has had no problems at all, and my child has been learning in AIMS, the advanced program for students. She is doing very fine in science, and especially math. I am exceptionally proud of her and her school. Their motto is also very creative -- exemplary!

Posted May 11, 2009

Budewig Intermediate School 4

Posted April 02, 2009

Budewig Intermediate School 4

Posted February 19, 2009
So far so good! I had my reservations at first. My son transferred to the school right before christmas, it didnt take any time to build a positive relationship with his teachers ms flynn and ms french they are encouraging and from what I have seen excellent teachers!

Budewig Intermediate School
12570 Richmond Avenue, Houston, TX  77082
Last modified Budewig Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Budewig Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top