Houston, TX

Posted October 26, 2014
A new principal with a plan and vision. Excellent results have been achieved. A safe and secure place to raise your kid.

Posted March 12, 2014
Alhadi is a nice school, it focuses on islamic values as well as regular academics. I can't wait for the new building, because honestly, the current one isn't exactly... good-looking. But, the teachers are very friendly, and most of the kids are really nice. I really like it here, and encourage you to join.

Al-Hadi School Of Accelerative Learning 3

Posted February 08, 2014
I used to have a lot of positive things to say about the school but now I'm not so sure. There seemed to be a lot of disorganization under the principal in 2010 and 2011 and hopefully things will improve with the new guy. The preschool has a good staff and has been consistent. No complaints there. The school's website is pathetic. I pay a decent amount of tuition so they can at least keep it up-to-date. There is still stuff from 2010 on there. There is also a picture of a boys soccer team. Since when did the school ever have a soccer team??? Another complaint, all extra curricular clubs and science fair activities seemed to be geared toward third grade and up. They don't seem to have a lot of things for kindergarten through 2nd grade. At my child's old school science fair was mandatory for all grades. My child has also informed me that they don't go to salat everyday. At my child's old school, first grade and up went everyday. It makes me wonder if I'm spending my money in the right place. After all that's why I'm sending my child to Islamic school...Islamic values. Salat is one of the 5 pillars of faith, right?

Al-Hadi School Of Accelerative Learning 2

Posted September 01, 2013
I have been going to alhadi for 8 years. I have been here ever since 3rd grade and I'm planning to graduate from here as well. Sure this school doesn't have the best facilities or a lot of kids or a lot of teachers. But it is like a family here. You get to know everyone and see them out of school and at Iec and have a lot of fun. We tell personal life stories with the teachers and vice versa. Alhadi makes you acheive a lot of things. I won first place through alhadi at the PSIA competition and went on to state. I was in the future city competition and my friends won first place and went on to Washington. We went to the science olympiad and Science Engineering fair as well. Al Hadi gives a lot of oppurtunities to excell. Its your choice to take it. A bunch of great colleges call people from ALhadi such as UT, Baylor, and UH. I am just saying if you want halal food, namaaz, islam, great courses, and fun family environment, come to alhadi. And yes Al Hadi is moving to a new location which is located at 1500 Caseta Drive Houston Texas. Oh and by the way there are 25 kids in the whole high school who love each other and have fun together. And we have ap courses like ap bio and chem.

Posted December 04, 2012
I love this school, and so do my children. Unfortunately I had to move and we are too far away to come here every morning, but people are saying there will be a new building? Around the area the school already is or somewhere else? As far as I know the school never said anything about a new building. I hope its true because the school could use a new building. The current one is used by people from Sunday school and Persian school, and some come regularly every friday. And lets be honest, if anyone who didn't know iec was moslty a school would never guess that its a real school where children go every morning. In other words, this school NEEDS a new building. And hopefully it will. Because when I read the reviews saying there will be a new building I was like: "NO WAY THERE MUST BE A MISTAKE. ALHADI GET A NEW BUILDING? NEVER GONNA HAPPEN." but I guess anything is possible...and it will be better because I might be able to bring my kids here again, I still don't know where the school will be. Highly reccommends this school to whoever wants a bright future for their kids. Just because the building was a little trashy doesn't mean the academics are bad too.

Posted December 03, 2012
I have been going to alhadi since pre k and it wasn't that bad as everyone says and they are planning to get a new building that is only for alhadi and not the rest of iec (sunday school, Farsi school) so yeah its pretty good and the new building also has an indoor pool and a gym. Lol they did lack some major thing but not anymore!!!!! :D

Posted December 03, 2012
I love this school period. All my friends, best teachers, best students. Right now I am supposed to be doing homework but instead I am sitting here expressing my love for this school ha but seriously. Send ur kids here because it is getting waaaaaaay better than before, new building too, January 21th inshalla. Rumored than elementary,middle, high school will get separate areas/ buildings.

Al-Hadi School Of Accelerative Learning 1

Posted March 25, 2012
oh yeah and the rules at this school are also very dumb. you're not allowed to have your phone. my kids need their phone to call me sometimes, and the office doesn't let them thats why i tell them to bring their phone to school, you are not even allowed to have it AFTER SCHOOL. i mean come on, thats a bit stupid, don't you think? its after school.

Al-Hadi School Of Accelerative Learning 3

Posted February 18, 2012
NO MUSIC.HAVE TO WEAR HIJJAB. HAVE TO WEAR LONG SHIRTS. NO SKI NNY JEANS. NO COLORFUL SHOES. ITS ALL PALE...........................................................

Al-Hadi School Of Accelerative Learning 4

Posted January 01, 2012
My kids have been going to Al-Hadi for the last 8 years and I am very satisfied with the level of education that each has received. Yes, there is always room for growth and opportunities for advancement, but the overall academic, social, and moral education and environment that my kids have received validates our decision to send them to Al-Hadi. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for quality education for their children at a reasonable cost.

Al-Hadi School Of Accelerative Learning
2313 South Voss Road, Houston, TX  77057
Last modified Al-Hadi School Of Accelerative Learning is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Al-Hadi School Of Accelerative Learning Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top