Posted October 24, 2012
TDPAC is an excellent school that caters and nutures a childs mind through organizational and hands on developmental. The curriculum is great with it's astounishment of building each concept upon one another, so a child will not forget the previous concept. The entire staff of TDPAC are loving and caring wanting the best for each child that enters thier doors. "What I see I aim to Be" is a perfect credo for the school as they infuse positive morals before the children, by being an example themselves. I like the old school concept of the school as it is integrated with todays modern times. I am thankful and grateful for TDPAC.

Posted February 28, 2012
This is a very good school. The teachers and staff go over and beyond to teach students. The class rooms are not over crowded.This school is dedicated to education, discipline, and a well rounded structure. My daughter has gone here 4 years & she has excelled to a gifted and talented student. She has also made commended performance consistently on the state required exams, however I really like the fact that this school educates & not focus on just the state required exams only like many other schools. I only wish they would extend beyond 5th grade to 6th-8th grade. Thanks TDPAC for everything and thank you for the guidance you have given my daughter!

Two Dimensions Preparatory Academy 0

Posted August 18, 2009
School has wonderful staff, from the superintendant to the maintenance staff. Each staff member truly cares about the students and them excelling. Truly a joy to have my daughter has a student there. Would 100% recommend this school.

Posted April 30, 2008
I have been a student at TDPA for four years and the school has really opened my eyes to the world around me and as I leave this year this shool will last in my memories forever

Posted April 24, 2008
This school is the best. My daughter ma'kayla is in mrs. Braxton's kindergaten class and she is awesom. These kids are reading and spelling. She really takes pride in her job and students education and I'm grateful to have her as my daughter's teacher. I wish she could have her next year.

Posted July 28, 2007
I am proud to say my children are being educated at Two Dimension Preparatory Academy. I would not change their school for anything. The staff is totally awesome they care, teach, nurture, and love each and every child the same. The education that my kids are receiving are by far better than I have ever known. TDPA is not only educationally the best but they help build those kids confidence, self esteem, to better prepare them for life. My daughter is so much more outspoken and confident now. A year ago she was so shy you could barely hear her when she spoke now she will not stop talking and asking questions. TDPA is not just another school its a home away from home. Thanks Two Dimension your truly a gift from GOD.The Williams Family

Posted March 28, 2007
As the school year comes to an end, I proudly acknowledge Two Deminsions for their great staff, excellent disapline, and fine character in each student.My son and daughter have been empowered through this transitional year. I use the word transitional because prior to this year,it was a struggle just for the both of them to be acknowledge in the Klein School District. I thank Two Deminsions for the confidence and development of my children!

Posted February 28, 2007
As a grandparent with two grandchildren at two dimensions and two more on their way to this school, I applaud all academic levels of this school. My grandson was held back a year and was failing in reading when he entered two dimensions this academic year. He has improved tremendously. Ms. Curvey is an awesome teacher, and I applaud the Drama skills that she has developed with my grandson. I had not seen this side of him. The school could improve on the extracurricular activities, but giving our kids a solid foundation is foremost important. Two Dimensions is setting the foundation again of what our schools used to be before segregation. Please keep up the good work and continue the culture awareness within our children. Houston, Texas

Two Dimensions Preparatory Academy 2

Posted September 13, 2005
I am no longer at the school, but I do hope and pray that things will only get better. I still love and pray for my children I have taught in the past.

Posted June 19, 2005
Quality of academic programs are second to none. My greastest appreciation for the school is the cultural experince. This is something that is not available from my knowledge at any other schools in the area. My only wish would be my children could stay through high school.

Two Dimensions Preparatory Academy
12121 Veterans Memorial Drive, Houston, TX  77067
Last modified Two Dimensions Preparatory Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Two Dimensions Preparatory Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.