Houston, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted September 10, 2014
My child currently goes to this school and this is her 3rd yr there now, and 3 of my friend's children attend to this school as well, and they like it too. I like their strategy of teaching which is more on critical thinking. My daughter always look forward to go to school. Overall staff are very supportive and treats you like they know you personally, and I guess this culture that the school has influences the parents as well which makes it like family, ... small school but make BIG Difference.

Posted April 09, 2014
I have three children at Corpus Christi, it is the best decision I ever made for my children. The teachers are highly qualified, my childrens' PreK-3 teacher is a former Attorney, the PreK-4 teacher has Masters degree, just to name a few. My daughter is now in Gr 4 hated math until she went to CCCS, she now proclaims that Math is easy. They have the technology when it is needed, but children need to learn the basics and how to think critically. My children are constantly complemented on their maturity and critical thinking. The principal knows each child by name and each parent, and makes every effort to call parents to task when needed. Technology is all around them and will be there forever, but children's mind have to be developed not numbed by technology.

Posted November 27, 2013
Corpus Christi is a great school for my child. Sure, they lack the technology. Yes, the textbooks may need to be updated. Maybe, money could be raised for smart boards. But my child has read more REAL books than her older cousins who always seem to read from copied passages from some test prep workbook. My child is busier problem solving from real word problems than learning math strategies and test taking strategies. My child cannot wait for Mondays to come because she will learn and be part of a loving community than be part of a mere state data. Her cousins may have access to the smart board, more computers in the classroom, newer textbooks.... But even my sister is noticing the difference that my daughter is enjoying school than her kids are....

Posted November 22, 2013
My daughter attended Corpus Christi Catholic School for just one year in the 8th grade. We were truly blessed to have had this opportunity . Coming from public school, the teachers, and students at CCCS were welcoming and warm. It was difficult at first coming from public school, but her teachers CCCS took the time to teach her and I am proud to say that she attends one of the best Catholic High Schools now. Her teachers over at the high school are amazed at her writing abilities, and how well she does in science. Props to Mrs. Morrell, and Mrs. Sage her science and math teachers at CCCS. They made this possible. CCCS is a small school that made a BIG DIFFERENCE in my daughters life.

Posted November 19, 2013
I have three students at Corpus Christi. They love their school. They love that their principal greets them every morning at the door with a hug. The two little ones in pre-k 3 and 4 want to go to school on Saturday. Our oldest loves her teacher too and all are getting a great education. As far as technology, every classroom has a Mimio which is the same thing as a white board. Children are able to work on the interactive board during lessons. The children also have access to ipads. The teachers are loving and genuinely care about all of their students. We feel so blessed to have our children in this excellent school.

Corpus Christi Catholic School 1

Posted October 03, 2013
Corpus Christi Catholic School needs to move into the 21st century! Teaching methods and discipline strategies are outdated by more than twenty years. The administration, faculty and staff are lacking in the most basic educational skills that are required in today s world. In addition, technology is completely missing from the campus and curriculum. Computers and software technology are completely outdated. You would be hard pressed to find a white board or other basic teaching advancements in any classroom. Teaching methods compare to those of the early 1990 s. Textbook are outdated by more than 12 years. The basic are lacking at this school and teachers are far from the best of the best. You are not getting what you paying for at the school of smoke and mirrors.

Posted April 11, 2013
My children received an excellent education at Corpus Christi. They were accepted into academically challenging high schools and were well prepared. I feel that their experiences/opportunities while attending Corpus Christi helped them to reach potentials that they did not know they were capable of. I was surprised to read the comment about pick-up, my friend picked up my kids and was impressed with the strict pick-up procedure. The teachers and principal care about the students and make learning not only interesting, but fun. There are tons of opportunities for parents to get involved. I would recommend this small school to any looking for a well-rounded, quality education.

Corpus Christi Catholic School 1

Posted June 16, 2012
Teachers are fine. Principle seems to not care. They are not helpful. They seem to be judgmental there. They really don't follow guidelines in whose to pick up your kid. They will release to people that they know and not what it states in the file. Overall very disappointed, because of staff.

Posted April 30, 2011
My children have attended this school for 10 years. My oldest graduated last year and I now have one in 3rd and one in kindergarten. Mrs. ramirez the kindergarten teacher has taught all three of my boys. This is more than a school its a family. The person that commented on the 1st grade I have to tell you that my 3rd grader LOVED her there were no favorites and she is amazing!

Posted October 02, 2010
My child is always excited to go to school in the morning. Her school experience has helped foster a love for learning and the importance of community service. Great leadership. I have seen an improvement in the math program and I know the school is working toward an improved science curriculum. Indeed, a small school that is making a big difference in my child's life.

Corpus Christi Catholic School
4005 Cheena Drive, Houston, TX  77025
Last modified Corpus Christi Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Corpus Christi Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top