PK-2, 7-12|Private

Bad
Good

I was thinking about enrolling my child in Sweetwater. I went by the school and a young lady told me it only to to 8th grade. I found that to be strange the website states Pk-2-7-12. And when looking at the website for about a year it has a phone number. When calling this number it gives a disconnect message. This is strange to me as a parent.

SCS is not a school of organization, caring or respect. Some of the teachers are rude and uncaring..This is a christian school? Sometimes you really wonder, if they know the meaning of the word.

SCS at one time was an excelant school. My sister in aw graduate in 1984 from SCS. My son has attended SCS for 3 years now and each year the teachers and adminstration gets worse. They have all of the elementary classes combined because they can not keep staff. The Browns themselves are good Christian People, but they have teachers that work for them, that are not. I am so disappointed in the school at this time. My son has benn treated unfairly. My son is not by any means an angel but he is a child. They are very unorganized, unfair and unchrisitan. Do not take your child to SCS.

I would not recommend that anyone consider enrolling their child at Sweetwater; you will regret it! The school is not run in a professional way. Communication is extremely poor. This school is a very poor representation of a 'christian atmosphere.' Their teacher and student turnover rate is unbelievable. Sports is the number one prority for them -- not academics. Take a look at their website and judge for yourself.

The leadership at Sweetwater is awesome and the extracurricular activities are getting much better.

Sweetwater Christian School now has a new Principal Mr. Anthony and a great core of parents who are committed to seeing Sweetwater as one of the top elite private schools in Houston. Many parents have complained in the past about what's not being done but they never stepped up to the plate to make a difference. SCS has made many changes in 2007 to ensure that our children are getting the best education possible. We have a new website, booster club, PTAB committee, sponsors and a great Athletic Program lead by Coach Boykin who truly leads by example. Thank God for the parents, teachers and the administration of Sweetwater Christian School who are committed to doing whatever it takes. I'm excited about the future of Sweetwater Christian School.

Sweetwater Christian School's new Head Basketball Coach Mr. Boykin has done a phenomenal job with the Basketball Athletic Program this year - Mr. Boykin leads by example. He is a great man of character and he leads by example. The players really respect him because he knows that he truly cares about their spiritual, emotional and physical well being. If you are looking for a great basketball athletic program Sweetwater Christian School is the place to be. He has done a great job with my son and I would recommend him very highly.

I am a member of PTAB which is an organization that administration put in place to hear the concerns of the parents, and safety has always been important to us, an we are proud to say that our campus is safe

I am very exicited about the direction that the school is going in I have been at Sweetwater for over 10 years and I must admitt I have never been this exited

I've recently withdrawn my son due to unorginized & unprofessional administration. Parents are rarely notified of changes, and there seems to be a lack of concern for answering questions or addressing issues. There needs to be better quality of leadership provided by the owners for the amount of tuition that is being charged.

Last modified Sweetwater Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2, 7-12