K-12|Private

Bad
Good

I wouldn't send my child anywhere else. Caring environment, great academics and small enough to get individual attention.

Robert M. Beren Academy has surpassed my expectations. My children are thriving while constantly learning and developing in a warm and nuturing environment. The staff is exemplary and the school adminstration is always available and communicative. So happy to have found this gem of a school.

This is a school that strives to provide the students with the best of both worlds - strong, Jewish education with an equally strong General studies education, making it unique in the community. My kids are happy and growing beautifully here.

The classes are small, the love of the students is BIG, the teachers care about each student as an individual, and make sure to communicate and involve the parents in the kids education. They teach great values, and the kids care about each other and their school....Go Beren!

An amazing school where kids learn important life skills alongside their general and Judaic studies! We love RMBA!

When we were considering our move to Houston it was the school that confirmed our decision. A fantastic, warm environment with great Judaic and General Studies.

teacher caring shows in the students caring....... I love the school

raises great kids, who think for themselves

Robert M. Beren Academy helps students become the best people they can be.

I have been a parent at Beren for 6 years and have 4 children in elementary and preschool. I have been immensely impressed with the teachers and staff. They all go out of their way to learn the names of all the kids, which is important in feeling a sense of belonging. But I have been even more impressed with what they have been teaching my children. I've seen my children with other private-schooled children and they are far beyond other children of the same grade. I love the compliments I get on my childrens middot, passion for Israel, and their knowledge of Judaics. I love that my 3rd grader corrects my Hebrew! With the addition the last few years of art and music classes, the education is even more well-rounded.

Last modified Robert M Beren Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12