Posted March 30, 2014
I am so glad my daughter chose to send our granddaughter to MCA. I have enjoyed watching her blossom into a god centered, confident, independent young lady. Her teacher is amazing and cares deeply for the students on an academic and spiritual level. The students very much respect the teacher and enjoy the learning environment. We love participating in schools events like Sports Fest, Go Texan Day, and fundraising activities. The PTO is awesome!

Posted March 30, 2014
This is our first year at MCA and couldn't be happier. I was surprised to find out how affordable the tuition is considering the quality of the school. Classes are small and children are given one on one time with their teacher. The kids are extremely well mannered as compared to our last school. We plan to stay with MCA through 5th grade and feel confident that our daughter will be ready for any school when she leaves! This school is a hidden gem!

Posted March 29, 2014
I am so thankful to have found an academically focused school that still provides art classes, physical education classes, music programs, optional dance classes, science fair, spelling bees, and more. Too many schools have eliminated such programs because of budget cuts. Thanks MCA for making well rounded children and exposing them to ALL the beauties of life!

Posted March 20, 2014
Simply an outstanding school. If that isn't enough, it is also an exceptional value. I am absolutely ECSTATIC by the progress my 4 year old daughter is making in the Pre-K program. I can say, without question, that she will be light years ahead of her peers when she enters public school kindergarten next fall. My daughter has developed such strong phonics and decoding skills that she is already reading and comprehending simple sentences. The school nurtures each child and provides a safe and secure environment where each child can flourish. I am so excited when I pick her up in the afternoon because she can't wait to tell me about her day and all the wonderful activities she has been apart of and enjoyed so much. If you can't tell, I absolutely love this school and would not hesitate to recommend it to any parent who asks.

Memorial Christian Academy 4

Posted February 26, 2014
My son is in his second year at MCA and loves it. This is the second private Christian school he has attended and the quality of education compared to the previous school is superb. The student/teacher ratios are great and students really get the one on one attention from teachers. The teachers are really interested in making sure students truly learn and grow.

Posted February 16, 2014
We are in our second year at MCA and enjoying it immensely Having come from a school with 30 children in the class my child is much happier and thriving in her educational pursuits. The classes here are small and staff and parents are like family. The curriculum is challenging but the small class size allows the time to make sure each child gets the material. MCA encourages independence, respect, hard work, and strong Christian lifestyle. They are always looking for new ways to improve their program and make the school fun and engaging. They have a high retention rate among their teachers. Most of them have been there for 5-10+ years. We will finish out 5th grade there and be sad to leave after!

Posted March 25, 2013
My son attend this school from Kindergarden thru 2nd grade. This school has small classes which is condusive for learning.The teachers care about the students not only what they do in the classroom but outside the class room. The school is based on christian priniciple but teaches kid to live a christian life in the 21 century. We moved to another state, I can truely see the value and academic excellence they instillled in my son.

Posted August 28, 2012
My son currently attends MCA and he couldn't wait for the new school year to start. He attended pre-k there last year and we both fell in love with the small class sizes and the extremely nice and friendly staff. Over all I give this school a 5 out of 5 stars for great tuition prices and wonder kid friendly learning environment.

Posted August 29, 2011
I was soooo, like majorly skeptical of this school because of the low price.. I thought compared to other private schools I may just get what I pay for... That was not the case at all.. My son attended MCA for pre-K and it was the best decision I made.. By the end of the year he was sounding out blends and reading sight words. He knew his numbers from 1-100, couting by 10 to 100 as well, and was adding up to the number 10.. He knew shapes outside of the norm like sphere, cube and cylinder... Once we were at the library closer to the galeria area and he made a new friend that was a year older than him going to one of the neighboring private schools, and believe it or not, the little girl only knew the alphabet song.. Her mother was spending at least double compared to what I spent and knew far less than half of what my son knew.. We're moving closer to downtown so unfortunately he didn't start kindergarten at MCA. :(... However if the neighborhood school does not measure up, I may have to drive from Meyerland back to MCA every morning.. AND, NO THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT... It's only S's Mom.. :)

Posted February 11, 2011
My daughter just completed her third semester at MCA in December. All I can say is WOW! She had already developed strong phonics skills in her kindergarten class and has continued to develop those skills at an almost unbelievable rate in her first grade class. She loves the trips to the public library where she completes an assignment and chooses books to read at home. There is a strong music program and a very nice catered lunch option for all students. MCA would be an incredible value at any cost, but considering how affordable the tuition and fees are, the value is off the chart. I can't recommend MCA highly enough.

Memorial Christian Academy
1315 S Dairy Ashford Street, Houston, TX  77077
Last modified Memorial Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Memorial Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top