Posted January 10, 2015
My child used to attend this schools elementary program, before they closed those doors. I miss them soooooo much! I'm so upset that she can no longer be a part of the Champion family and I have been searching for a long time to get her in somewhere comparable for next year. I am having no luck. If your child is in the PreK or Kinder program, I hope that they are just as good as they used to be when the school went to middle school. Many of the parents from the old school are longing for those days! Good luck!
2 people found this helpful

Posted January 07, 2014
My Children currently attend this school. The staff is amazing, the principal replies to all her emails (including evenings & weekends). The curiculum is challenging in some grades but not on others. I wished they had more extracurricular activites and a gym. Lower levels do not work on homework after school, I wish they would work on some of it. They get assigned a lot of homework. I still highly recommend this school to anyone looking for christian environment. :)

Posted July 30, 2013
My son has attended CCA (a non denominational Christian school preschool through middle school) for 2 years, this will be his 3rd year. He is in elementary school, and we hope to stay through middle school. CCA is in the Champions/Greenspoint area!! The preschool was just completely remodeled, which was needed. The new classrooms are huge and much nicer - with bathrooms in every class!! I like CCA because the entire staff is friendly, the environment safe, tuition is affordable, AND the academics solid. If you make an effort, you can really have many good connections at CCA with staff and teachers - they are my support system!! I have loved all my son's teachers. The cost is so affordable compared to other schools. The classes are smaller too. CCA isn't fancy, but it is a great school. A Beka Curriculum is the BEST!! Thank you for having this great website - I am happy to help CCA spread the good word!!!

Posted July 03, 2013
I do not have a child attending Champions Christian Academy yet, however, I made an inquiry today and the staff (Asst. Principal & Booker) were extrememly helpful. I was amazed at the level of customer service I received. I am considering schools for my daughter next year and this one is at the top of the list. I'm excited to tour the campus and get my daughter started.

Posted October 25, 2012
Great school....My daughter is also in PreK 4 and her teacher is great and she is a real teacher not just a day care worker. The class has a teacher and an assistant which i'm sure helps b/c 4 yr olds can make anyone crazy. Overall she may even start Kindergarten here also b/c the school makes sure to keep Christ in Christian. Ask any parent about Romans 16:19 lol i'm sure they know the song. Also the Vice Principal is very very nice.

Posted September 14, 2012
My child loves this school and it has been a great experience for our family. He has made lots of friends and enjoys going to school everyday. He is only in Pre-k 4, and is already doing kindergartin work. I like that it is a christian school because it teaches him a lot of good qualities that will carry on with him for the rest of his life. The cost is very affordable and before/after school care is included. I made a good choice with CCA.

Posted March 07, 2012
My child will not officially start CCA until 8/2012 and I can't wait. I was out looking for a new school for my daughter for Kindergarten and I just stopped to get information and/or to schedule an appointment. The director, I must say is great. She took me into her office and told me about the school and what they offer. She took me around the school and we went to every grade level class to view. I was very surprised to see that some of the teachers had been there since 1994. All the teachers were very nice and helpful to answer any questions that I had. I must say that there website is very helpful. It has everything on it that you need to know. Lets just say that I left CCA with a great feeling and I enrolled my child that day!!!

Posted July 02, 2009
Champions Christian Academy is an amazing place. Kind, Christian staff provide a highly organized experience for every child. My child benefits from the academics, the music, art, P.E. and computers. But even more, my child has learned, in a loving environment to be a person of character. The administration is so committed to every single child and every family. They always give the time to parents that parents need, they are extremely safe with events like field trips or field day, and they're always looking for ways to be better. My child's SAT scores were truly amazing this year and even more, he's so happy. My child is happy, and performing well ahead of grade level.....I give CCA an A+!

Champions Christian Academy 0

Posted May 13, 2009
School teachers are good, but the administration can't seem to turn off the preschool talk when talking to parents! Very rude and business is very unorganized. Administration changes have been made and are not cumunicated. If you are searching for a school keep looking. My child has been there this year only and will not be attending next year. Take a concearned parents advice.

Champions Christian Academy 4

Posted January 26, 2008
My child started with CCA in Nov.07, and overall she is adapting well. As a parent,I do feel that her teacher doesn't appear to be very approachable or friendly as well as some other staff members. The Director has been wonderful and I have been pleased with the school. I would recommend this school to others.

Champions Christian Academy
2113 Cypress Landing, Houston, TX  77090
Last modified Champions Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Champions Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top