Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Accelerated Interdisciplinary Academy 4

Posted October 16, 2015
The curriculum at this school is great but the way administration handles affairs needs a lot of work. It is a small school so I am sure that they don't have all of the necessary technology needed to run the business side of the school in a true professional manner. All in all I am very pleased with the curriculum.

Posted August 09, 2015
Excellent School. The teachers are calm and concentrate on the students.My child has really improved.

Accelerated Interdisciplinary Academy 1

Posted June 26, 2014
My child went to school here. They did not have toilet paper or soap in the bathrooms for the kids. I had to pack flush-able wipes and hand sanitize soap in her back pack.

Posted March 31, 2009
This is my daughter's 2nd year at AIA. She started in the first grade and I could tell that she really learned a lot. I was very impressed. Her teacher was great and really cared. This year is different. A lot of the teachers left and the new teachers do not seem to care. My daughter is learning, but not like last school year. I hope that they get back on task for the upcoming school year.

Posted August 21, 2008
I am a parent of a former student of AIA. I was very impressed by AIA from day one. The teachers are dedicated and down to earth, and the principal is phenomenal. I personal love the policy of making an appointment, we as parents sometimes don't realize it, but just dropping in sometimes can disrupt class and our kids concentration.

Posted September 07, 2007
My daughter is in Pre K and I was also denied the opportunity to speak with her teacher on the first day of school. My husband and I were really eager to know how she did on her first day. Her teacher did call me later that evening. She's seems really dedicated. But, the school needs to adopt a better policy.

Accelerated Interdisciplinary Academy 2

Posted September 05, 2007
Would like to see more open door policy. I came to do a pop up visit at my daughter school just to see how she is doing. And I was denied to look in the class. I was just visiting.

Posted May 23, 2007
AIA in Houston is a very good school. My son is in P-k and already master reading and math on a first grade level. I want to take the credit but I can't. The program there should be giving at all schools.

Posted October 24, 2006
I would like to know why the school in tyler isn't that good like the one in houston. To be honest the school needs to shut down.

Accelerated Interdisciplinary Academy
P O Box 20589, Houston, TX  77225
Last modified Accelerated Interdisciplinary Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Accelerated Interdisciplinary Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top