Posted April 29, 2014
YES is child and parent friendly and I highly reccomend this program for our children

Posted August 22, 2013
My school i terrific. I was really nervous when I started at yes prep. Now I am a true Maverick.

Yes Prep - Southwest 0

Posted February 11, 2010
The school is not as great as told by others. In order to receive your diploma you must be accepted into a 4 year university or college, so you could go to high school for 4 year and pass but have to get a GED. They are unorganized. I did not receive a student handbook until after the first 6 weeks of school. They are more interested in their logo being on the top layer of clothes so you have to purchase shirts, hoodies and coats from them, which is at a cost higher than I usually purchase them at. The kids spend about 12 hour a day in school, getting ready for school, transportation to school and homework, every day, so it is all work and no play if you attend this school. Rating about a 2 out of 5.

Posted October 25, 2009

Posted May 27, 2008
This is a great school. Alot of things are hands on and the educational oppurtunities are great.

Yes Prep - Southwest 0

Posted April 17, 2008
Yes is a real good school. My son really did not want to go at first but now he loves it. He has one major complaint and thats the food there. They do not have any options of what they can eat and not always give them food according to the menu. I try for my son to take his lunch so that he will not be very hungry at the end of the day. They are there til almost five and by that time they are very hungry! The academics are great and I would not take my child out for nothing.

Posted January 01, 2008

Posted November 28, 2007

Posted August 22, 2007
Its a wonder school for all childern 6th to 9th grade. Please look this sckool up for more information

Posted August 11, 2007

Yes Prep - Southwest
4411 Anderson Road, Houston, TX  77053
Last modified Yes Prep - Southwest is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yes Prep - Southwest Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top