Public charter
Houston, TX

Posted April 29, 2014
YES is child and parent friendly and I highly reccomend this program for our children

Posted August 22, 2013
My school i terrific. I was really nervous when I started at yes prep. Now I am a true Maverick.

Posted February 11, 2010
The school is not as great as told by others. In order to receive your diploma you must be accepted into a 4 year university or college, so you could go to high school for 4 year and pass but have to get a GED. They are unorganized. I did not receive a student handbook until after the first 6 weeks of school. They are more interested in their logo being on the top layer of clothes so you have to purchase shirts, hoodies and coats from them, which is at a cost higher than I usually purchase them at. The kids spend about 12 hour a day in school, getting ready for school, transportation to school and homework, every day, so it is all work and no play if you attend this school. Rating about a 2 out of 5.

Posted May 27, 2008
This is a great school. Alot of things are hands on and the educational oppurtunities are great.

Posted April 17, 2008
Yes is a real good school. My son really did not want to go at first but now he loves it. He has one major complaint and thats the food there. They do not have any options of what they can eat and not always give them food according to the menu. I try for my son to take his lunch so that he will not be very hungry at the end of the day. They are there til almost five and by that time they are very hungry! The academics are great and I would not take my child out for nothing.

Posted August 22, 2007
Its a wonder school for all childern 6th to 9th grade. Please look this sckool up for more information

Posted March 28, 2007
Great on academic but still a new school not a lot of options for sport or band but they are working on it. Most parent are actively involved to some degree or another. The teachers are always available via cell phone and/or internet. If you or your child are having problems with an assignment you can get immediate help

Yes Prep - Southwest 4

Posted January 25, 2006
I enrolled my son at YES Prep this year. I was somewhat apprehensive, at first. I must say that he has excelled and is very happy. He finished Williams Elementary last year and his older sister had gone to Navarro and George. I was not overly impressed with our middle and high school options, so I figured I'd try YES. I had gone to visit the other 2 campuses and was pretty impressed. So far, I am very pleased with his progression and with the teacher's dedication to the students.

4411 Anderson Road, Houston, TX  77053
Last modified Yes Prep - Southwest is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yes Prep - Southwest Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top