Public charter
Houston, TX

Brazos School For Inquiry And Crea 5

Posted June 22, 2010
I have never seen a group of loving and caring people. My daughter hated to go to school. A friend told me to send my daugter to Brazos becuase they really care about the students. I was suprise to hear my daughter tell me that the Principal came to the house to pick her up becuase she was skipping school. The Principal and staff stayed on my daughter and now she is about to graduate. I have taken all of my kids out of public school to attend Brazos. I couldn't ask for more

Brazos School For Inquiry And Crea 1

Posted June 25, 2009

Brazos School For Inquiry And Crea
6210 Rookin Street, Houston, TX  77074
Last modified Brazos School For Inquiry And Crea is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brazos School For Inquiry And Crea Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top