Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Great principal whom the teachers adore. When the teachers like their boss it shows and these teachers are happy and smiling on most days.

IB school with great teachers & the right tools. Teachers love what they do & they care so much about the level of education the kids are getting

Our daughter spent 1 year there (1st grade) and we loved the school. Our second daughter just entered PreK.

The Best School in the Zone near 77056 They are IB school and teachers are very cooperative My Child luv to go to school

Excellent school, so far we been 7 years at school at st.george. My oldest daughter spend beautiful years at St. George. Now my 2nd child is moving to middle school with a amazing experience. My 3rd child stays happy at St. George. A big thank you to all the staff at St. George Place.

I love St. George and I have seen dramatic improvement in the depth and quality of instruction for the school began the transition to the becoming an IB world school. I would highly recommend this school to anyone that wants a great education. I love the office staff and the entire administration is very accessible.

I have been really impressed with the teachers and staff at this school. My kids have grown tremendously during their time here and I have had great experiences when dealing with everyone from the front office staff to the administration.

I really love the School at St. George Place. Both of my children have wonderful, open and supportive teachers. The environment is warm and diverse. Most importantly, my kids are happy to attend school every day, which to me is always the most important thing. Thankful for St. George!

My child no longer attends this school. There is horrible parent communication, inconsistency, and children are often blamed for what are really adult problems (such as lack of parent communication, lack of positive supports to manage student behavior and a high number of overwhelmed, inexperienced young teachers).

We are so fortunate to be zoned to S@SGP! It is a fantastic school; we transferred in after private school and are much happier here than at our previous school for which we paid $20K/year! The administration, staff, and teachers have a lot of pride in their school, and it shows in what the children learn every day. Can't wait for the new year!

Last modified School at St. George Place is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.