Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

It's Galleria-area location makes this a truly multi-national school that is on par with Houston's changing demographics. The school follows an IB curriculum program which is greatly enhanced by the diverse and super international student population. There is no single, dominant, ethnic or racial group and there are also several special needs classrooms with whom the general education population regularly interacts with. These two factors contribute to a truly inclusive environment for ALL kids. We have two kids at the school and they both absolutely love it there: great teachers, wonderful/kind/diverse classmates, modern facilities. My only complaint is that the foreign language offering is Chinese instead of Spanish, which would much more useful in a city like Houston.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The international character of the student population makes the kids at the school true "global citizens."

Amount of homework: Disagree

This is across the board at all schools but I think that there is too much of an expectation for kids to have to learn classroom lessons at home.

Great principal whom the teachers adore. When the teachers like their boss it shows and these teachers are happy and smiling on most days.

IB school with great teachers & the right tools. Teachers love what they do & they care so much about the level of education the kids are getting

Our daughter spent 1 year there (1st grade) and we loved the school. Our second daughter just entered PreK.

The Best School in the Zone near 77056 They are IB school and teachers are very cooperative My Child luv to go to school

Excellent school, so far we been 7 years at school at st.george. My oldest daughter spend beautiful years at St. George. Now my 2nd child is moving to middle school with a amazing experience. My 3rd child stays happy at St. George. A big thank you to all the staff at St. George Place.

I love St. George and I have seen dramatic improvement in the depth and quality of instruction for the school began the transition to the becoming an IB world school. I would highly recommend this school to anyone that wants a great education. I love the office staff and the entire administration is very accessible.

I have been really impressed with the teachers and staff at this school. My kids have grown tremendously during their time here and I have had great experiences when dealing with everyone from the front office staff to the administration.

Last modified School at St. George Place is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.