Bad
Good

Ever since i putmy son in this school he has learnes somuch more thena thought he would & all the time i been there i always had excelent attention & the school is very clean & organized.Very good school

The experiece my child have been given at Jean Hines Caldwell is an all round joy for my family. My daughter has progressed tremendously in her academics, She has attended this school for 3 years and the foundation for her learning is strong. I commend the principal for having an open door policy and much more.Parents involvement within the school creates a better environment for our children.

Because my grandkids go there and it's a great school to be in.

Hines Caldwell has a dedicated teaching staff. The principal and the staff have no authority for the school being a bit overcrowded. The school continues to offer a great education, afterschool tutorials, and extracurricular activities. The situation could surely be better with overcrowded school but the students' educational progress isn't suffering.

At this time the school staff has been a big disapointment since the beginning or should I say since school started. And of course not enough space to put the kids in a classroom but outside the hallway. I call the district like 4 or 5 times about my concerned but what I got was only an unused answer (we are getting some trailers pretty soon so the kids have a good classroom) that was the answer they gave me and the kids are about to end this school year and I havent seen no action from the school or the district.But yeah they argue about the parking lots and how we pick our kids up in the afternoons and they cant fix the main problem they have.They should leave and let somebody else handle the school.

Last modified Hines-Caldwell is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.